Follow us Now on Telegram ! Get daily 10 - 12 important updates on Business, Finance and Investment. Join our Telegram Channel https://t.me/InvestmentGuruIndia
Download Telegram App before Joining the Channel
* USDINR trading range for the day is 71.18-71.62.
* USDINR declined on fresh selling with stimulus in China sending dollar lower
* Yesterday thin trading was seen because of the Presidents Day holiday in the United States.
* Limiting the gains in the rupee has been a recovery in oil prices.
* EURINR trading range for the day is 77.3-77.7.
* Euro continuous to trade lower nears 34-Week low following poor data
* The euro’s poor performance follows an ugly week on the economic front last week.
* ECB president Christine Lagarde highlighting the positive effects of the Bank’s policies
* GBPINR trading range for the day is 92.52-93.62.
* Pound stays modestly negative amid hard Brexit fears.
* Fears of coronavirus have been conveyed by Moody’s and the IMF
* Brexit is likely the key catalysts that market players will follow for short-term direction.
* JPYINR trading range for the day is 64.8-65.29.
* Yen remains on the back foot despite disappointing Japan GDP data.
* Coronavirus/Brexit updates could entertain traders on the US President’s Day Holiday.
* Preliminary fourth-quarter GDP data out of Japan showed a steeper contraction than expected
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
Views express by all participants are for information & academic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before referring below views. Click Here For Disclaimer