* USDINR trading range for the day is 70.64-71.05
* Rupee gained as foreign investors continue to buy in local equities and debt market
* Gains seen amid optimism that China and US are moving closer towards an interim trade deal also improved sentiment.
* Foreign investors have bought a combined of over $2.06 billion in last three sessions in domestic and bond markets.
* EURINR trading range for the day is 78.64-79.27.
* Euro dropped as dollar gained thanks to growing optimism the United States and China are on the verge of reaching a preliminary agreement.
* Euro area investor confidence rebounded strongly in November to its best level in five months as expectations were the highest since May.
* The euro area manufacturing sector shrank slightly less than initially estimated in October, final data from IHS Markit showed.
* GBPINR trading range for the day is 91.03-91.63.
* GBP dropped with investors' attention focused on political developments as election campaigning gets under way.
* UK PMI data showed that construction shrank for the sixth month in a row in October.
* The Brexit Party's leader Nigel Farage said that he would not stand in the election, choosing instead to campaign against Johnson's EU divorce deal.
* JPYINR trading range for the day is 64.94-65.45
* JPY dropped as the U.S. dollar rose as growing optimism around the United States and China reaching a preliminary agreement to scale back their long-drawn trade war
* BoJ's Kuroda: To keep carefully watching impact of FX on prices and economy. Desirable for forex to reflect economic fundamentals
* BoJ Governor Kuroda: Japan's domestic demand is solid, BoJ is paying close attention to downside risks
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
Views express by all participants are for information & acadamic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before refering below views. Click Here For Disclaimer