* USDINR trading range for the day is 74.04-74.3.
* USDINR traded in range as U.S. Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin called an end to some of the Federal Reserve’s pandemic lending.
* Mnuchin's move re-appropriated some $455 billion allocated to the Treasury for other spending, but some investors were concerned about ending programmes
* Fitch Ratings believes that the revival of the central government’s reform agenda has the potential to raise India’s medium-term growth rate.
* EURINR trading range for the day is 87.67-88.33.
* Euro remained supported as traders refocused on the EU funding crisis.
* Hungary and Poland have threatened to veto the 7-year budget over rule of law clauses
* The rising risk of lockdowns in the US has also led to an overall strong dollar.
* GBPINR trading range for the day is 98.04-98.7.
* GBP remained supported on headlines UK-EU negotiators might announce a trade agreement on Monday
* Britain left the EU in January and both sides are in talks to agree a future trading relationship after Britain loses access to the customs union and single market in 2021.
* Reports that the UK and Canada are very close to reaching a post-Brexit trade deal are undoubtedly good news for both economies
* JPYINR trading range for the day is 71.25-71.55.
* JPY traded in range as progress in COVID-19 vaccine development boosted hopes of a faster economic rebound.
* BOJ Governor Kuroda says ending monetary easing too soon would be inappropriate
* BOJ's Kuroda says CPI expectations should remain under zero for now
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
Please refer disclaimer at https://enrichbroking.in/disclaimer
SEBI Registration number is INZ000078632
Views express by all participants are for information & academic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before referring below views. Click Here For Disclaimer