News in headline:
* Dollar in narrow range as focus shifts to Trump's China response
* Fed’s Harker Says Pandemic Is Worsening U.S. Inequality
* USD/JPY extends the drop below 107.50 on upbeat Japan data dump, risk-off
* Day trend in JPYINR shows upside move as showing reversal from the support and sustaining at it.
* The mixed movement can be seen in the currencies amid US-China tensions.
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
Please refer disclaimer at https://www.swastika.co.in/disclaimer
SEBI Reg. No. : NSE/BSE/MSEI: INZ000192732
Views express by all participants are for information & academic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before referring below views. Click Here For Disclaimer