Now Get InvestmentGuruIndia.com news on WhatsApp. Click Here To Know More
* On the daily timeframe, USDINR has closed with a negative note and declined by 0.20% in last trading session the week.
* Moreover, pair has shifted below 21 days SMA’s and it has taken a drift from upper Bollinger band, which adds pressure in the counter from upper side.
* In addition, momentum indicator RSI(14) has sustained below the level 50 and William %R has sustained below the range of 50%, which further witnessed sideways move in the price.
* So based on the above structure, we expect sideways move towards 69.05 in USDINR for the day.
* On the daily timeframe, JPYINR has declined by 0.01% in the previous trading session.
* Moreover, price has sustained above 200 days SMA’s, which shows more bullish in near term.
* Additionally, price has shown a breakout from 200 days SMA’s and upper Bollinger band, this formation is adding more strength for bullish movement in the pair.
* In addition, an oscillator William% R and momentum indicator RSI(14) have shown positive crossover, which have witnessed further upside movement. So, we expect a positive level towards, Rs. 64.15 in near term.
* GBPINR has closed with the gain of 0.17% in the previous trading session .
* On the daily chart, price has taken a support from falling trendline at Rs. 85.31 and pulled back from there towards day high at Rs. 86.54.
* Furthermore, a momentum indicator RSI (14) and William % R have sustained in negative zone, which shows further bearish move in the counter.
* Hence, Based on above technical structure we expect moderate bearish movement towards 86.25 level in GBPINR future.
* On the daily chart, EURINR has declined by 0.05% in the previous trading session.
* Moreover, price has faced resistance from upper Bollinger band and also it has closed below 21*50 days SMA’s
* Moreover, a momentum indicator RSI(14) has moved below the level of 50 and another indicator William% R is at negative zone , which have added more strength for continuation of bearish movement in the counter.
* On the basis of above structure, we expect further negative move from some peaks in Pair towards 77.20 level.
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
For More choiceindia Disclaimer https://choicebroking.in/disclaimer
Views express by all participants are for information & acadamic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before refering below views. Click Here For Disclaimer