* USDINR trading range for the day is 74.49-75.03.
* USDINR dropped as positive news on the coronavirus vaccine front bolstered risk sentiment and weighed on the safe haven currency.
* Pressure also seen after the Union Health Ministry said that India's Covid-19 fatality rate is progressively falling
* India’s wholesale price gauge contracted for a third month in June, with prices falling 1.81% from a year earlier.
* EURINR trading range for the day is 85.09-86.01.
* Euro dropped as firmness in Rupee weighed after prices rose as traders focused on the deadlock in Brussels about EU recovery fund.
* Hard-hit countries like Italy and Spain disagreed with the new proposals by the frugal four states.
* The euro area current account surplus declined in May largely reflecting the widening deficit on the secondary income
* GBPINR trading range for the day is 94.33-95.43.
* GBP gains as traders react to the new Covid-19 vaccine news.
* A vaccine developed by AstraZeneca and Oxford University has shown impressive results in tests.
* China and the UK are seeing rising tensions after the UK banned Huawei from its 5G implementation.
* JPYINR trading range for the day is 69.43-69.97.
* JPY dropped as pressure seen after disappointing exports and imports data from Japan.
* Nationwide core-core CPI +0.4%, same rate of growth in May
* BOJ debated risks of returning deflation last week
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
Views express by all participants are for information & academic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before referring below views. Click Here For Disclaimer