* Turmeric trading range for the day is 6010-6530.
* Turmeric ended with losses on better crop prospects amid weak export demand from Iran.
* The total area sown under turmeric in Telangana was at 48,315 hectare as on September 9 in the current 2019-20 season.
* On the demand side, there are negative cues from the spot market, owing to sluggish demand from the stockiest.
* In Nizamabad, a major spot market in AP, the price ended at 6540.9 Rupees remains unchanged at0 Rupees.
* Jeera trading range for the day is 16310-16780.
* Jeera prices ended with losses amid hopes of higher sowing in coming season and comfortable stocks.
* Pressure also seen due to anticipation of a rise in arrivals in coming weeks before the start of new season in October.
* At Jodhpur(Raj.) market in Jodhpur, total arrivals are at 500 quintals, up by 325 quintals as against previous day.
* In Unjha, a key spot market in Gujarat, jeera edged down by -158 Rupees to end at 16900 Rupees per 100 kg.
* Dhaniya trading range for the day is 5930-6330.
* Dhaniya gained amid good demand from the traders for new season crop due to uptick in exports and on lower new season arrivals.
* Coriander acreage were lower by almost 30-40 per cent due to deficient monsoon rainfall in Gujarat and most parts of Rajasthan
* Arrivals in the current year, according to the market sources are lower by about 20-25 per cent at 1.8 lakh tonnes
* In Kota spot market in Rajasthan the prices gained 57.25 Rupees to end at 6543.45 Rupees per 100 kg.
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
Views express by all participants are for information & acadamic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before refering below views. Click Here For Disclaimer