* Soyabean trading range for the day is 3923-4023.
* Soyabean dropped on higher supplies in the physical market.
* Daily arrivals have started improving and total supplies across the country stood at 8.15 lakh bags.
* In physical millers buying was weak in the absence of fresh demand of soymeal for exports
* At the Indore spot market in top producer MP, soybean gained 13 Rupees to 3984 Rupees per 100 kgs.
* Ref.Soya oil trading range for the day is 792-808.
* Ref soyoil dropped on profit booking after prices gained amid hopes of robust demand in physical market for marriage season.
* Further sufficient stocks in domestic market and weak demand in physical also weighed on prices.
* Export of soymeal from India during April-October of the current fiscal slipped 31% to 3.89 lakh due to higher prices of bean
* At the Indore spot market in Madhya Pradesh, soyoil was steady at 796.55 Rupees per 10 kgs.
Crude palm Oil
* CPO trading range for the day is 639.5-650.1.
* Crude palm oil ended with gains as the Malaysia’s output in October unexpectedly dropped.
* The Malaysian Palm Oil Board announced on Monday that stockpiles and production in October unexpectedly dropped.
* Stockpiles stood at 2.3 million tonnes at the end of October, down 4.1% from the previous month
* Crude palm oil prices in the spot market dropped by 2.50 rupees and settled at 638.30 rupees.
* Rmseed trading range for the day is 4235-4317.
* Mustard seed gained on late short covering after prices dropped on profit booking due to expectations of higher sowing
* India's Nov-Aug rapeseed oil imports slipped to 59,171 tons from 2.29 lakh tons a year ago due to higher prices in the global markets.
* NAFED had procured around 1.08 million tonnes mustard seed harvested in 2018-19 (Jul-Jun) under a price-support scheme.
* In Alwar spot market in Rajasthan the prices gained 12.9 Rupees to end at 4424.15 Rupees per 100 kg.
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
Views express by all participants are for information & acadamic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before refering below views. Click Here For Disclaimer