Follow us Now on Telegram ! Get daily 10 - 12 important updates on Business, Finance and Investment. Join our Telegram Channel https://t.me/InvestmentGuruIndia
Download Telegram App before Joining the Channel
* Soyabean trading range for the day is 3689-3897.
* Soyabean on NCDEX settled down -1.41% at 3774 as concerns that the spread of coronavirus
* US soybean rebound from a sharp drop earlier this week as investors anticipated changes to Argentine export taxes
* The US soy complex saw support on news that Argentina's Ministry of Agriculture suspended the registration of agricultural exports until further notice
* At the Indore spot market in top producer MP, soybean dropped -44 Rupees to 3962 Rupees per 100 kgs.
* Rmseed trading range for the day is 3963-4047.
* Rmseed dropped on long liquidation tracking weakness from other agri commodities
* Concerns that the spread of coronavirus dent global economic growth.
* Prices of mustard in Jaipur, fell 15 rupees to 4,300 rupees per 100 kg due to relatively weak demand
* In Alwar spot market in Rajasthan the prices gained 77.25 Rupees to end at 4308.25 Rupees per 100 kg.
* Ref.Soya oil trading range for the day is 772-800.
* Ref.Soya oil settled down -0.94% due to fears over a global outbreak of the coronavirus.
* India’s Soymeal export slumped by 92% to 5876 tonnes on an M-o-M basis during December.
* Technically market is under long liquidation as market has witnessed drop in open interest by -0.57% to settled at 38145
* At the Indore spot market in Madhya Pradesh, soyoil was steady at 810.2 Rupees per 10 kgs.
* CPO trading range for the day is 657.5-682.9.
* CPO settled flat on prospects of higher production and concerns over falling demand due to the global spread of the coronavirus.
* Malaysian Southern Peninsular Palm Oil Millers Association had forecast Feb. 1-20 production to increase by 33.6 per cent.
* The Malaysian Palm Oil Association on Monday forecast Feb. 1-20 production to increase by 17.4 per cent
* Malaysia's Mahathir Mohamad unexpectedly quit as prime minister, leaving the country in political turmoil
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
Views express by all participants are for information & academic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before referring below views. Click Here For Disclaimer