* Gold trading range for the day is 37316-37940.
* Gold recovered amid an escalation in geopolitical tensions and uncertainty about the U.S. and China agreeing on a trade deal anytime soon
* U.S. and Chinese deputy trade negotiators resumed face-to-face talks for the first time in nearly two months.
* The Fed cut interest rates for the second time this year to help sustain economic expansion but gave mixed signals on future rate cuts.
* Investors also looked ahead to a potential cooling of U.S.-China trade tensions, as the two sides gear up for talks.
* SELL GOLD OCT 2019 @ 37800 SL 37950 TGT 37600-37450.MCX
* Silver trading range for the day is 45898-46972.
* Silver prices remained under pressure following the conclusion of the U.S. Federal Reserve’s latest policy meeting.
* The Fed cut rates for the second time this year, again by a quarter point. The federal funds rate is now 1.75% to 2%.
* The central bank has two more policy meetings for the year, in October and December, but there is no certainty it will cut rates further.
* A report from the National Association of Realtors said existing home sales in the U.S. surged up by 1.3% to an annual rate of 5.49 million in August
* SELL SILVER DEC 2019 @ 46800 SL 47100 TGT 46400-46100.MCX
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
Views express by all participants are for information & acadamic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before refering below views. Click Here For Disclaimer