* Crude oil trading range for the day is 2304-2734.
* Crude oil gained driven by data showing a drop in gasoline inventories in the U.S, amid an increase in demand.
* Crude inventories were up 7.9 million barrels in the week ended May 22, according to EIA.
* Data from the American Petroleum Institute industry group showed crude stocks rose by 8.7 million barrels.
* Gasoline stocks rose by 1.1 million barrels, more than 10 times the build had expected, and stocks of diesel and heating oil rose by 6.9 million barrels.
* SELL CRUDEOIL JUN 2020 @ 2540 SL 2620 TGT 2450-2380.MCX
* Natural gas trading range for the day is 135.8-146.8.
* Natural gas dropped pressure by a decline in exports and demand and as inventories built more than expected.
* Strong production despite continued declines in rig count, has kept natural gas prices on their heels.
* The weather is expected to remain warmer than normal for most of the United States which should increase cooling demand.
* U.S. natural gas prices at the Henry Hub benchmark in Louisiana in 2020 were expected to drop to their lowest since 1998.
* SELL NAT GAS JUN 2020 @ 147.50 SL 151.00 TGT 143.00-140.00.MCX.
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
Views express by all participants are for information & academic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before referring below views. Click Here For Disclaimer