Now Get InvestmentGuruIndia.com news on WhatsApp. Click Here To Know More
* Crude oil trading range for the day is 3670-4024.
* Crude oil dropped after official data showed U.S. stockpiles of products like gasoline rose sharply last week, suggesting weak demand during the peak driving season.
* Prices also seen under pressure on worries over a Middle East conflict have eased, oil production in the Gulf of Mexico has resumed after a storm.
* Data from the U.S. Energy Information Administration showed a larger-than-expected drawdown in crude stockpiles last week.
* More than half of daily crude production in the Gulf of Mexico remained offline by Tuesday, as most oil companies were re-staffing facilities to resume production.
* SELL CRUDEOIL JUL 2019 @ 4160 SL 4190 TGT 4110-4070.MCX
* Natural gas trading range for the day is 152.4-165.4.
* Natural gas eased after the release of a government report showing a near normal storage build last week allowed the market to focus on forecasts for cooler weather
* The EIA said utilities added a near normal 62 billion cubic feet (bcf) of gas to inventories during the week ended July 12.
* Meteorologists forecast hot weather will peak over the weekend with temperatures next week expected to cool to near normal levels before rising again around the start of August.
* Refinitiv projected demand in the lower 48 U.S. states would fall from 91.2 billion cubic feet per day (bcfd) this week to 90.1 bcfd next week
* BUY NAT GAS JUL 2019 @ 165.00 SL 162.00 TGT 169.00-172.00.MCX
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
Views express by all participants are for information & acadamic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before refering below views. Click Here For Disclaimer