Follow us Now on Telegram ! Get daily 10 - 12 important updates on Business, Finance and Investment. Join our Telegram Channel https://t.me/InvestmentGuruIndia
Download Telegram App before Joining the Channel
* Soyabean trading range for the day is 3745-3869.
* Soyabean gained tracking firmness in overseas prices on signs that drought conditions in South America could erode Brazil's bumper harvest.
* China releases 500,000 T of reserve soybeans to COFCO amid supply crunch
* The USDA has projected the country's 2020-21 (Aug-Jul) soybean acrea at 33.8 mln ha, up 10% on yr.
* At the Indore spot market in top producer MP, soybean gained 9 Rupees to 3701 Rupees per 100 kgs.
* Rmseed trading range for the day is 4027-4129.
* Mustard seed settled on positive note due to bargain buying along with expectation of fall in output during the current rabi season.
* Haryana Chief Minister said “if the situation is favourable” his government would start purchase of mustard from April 15.
* Production is expected to stand at 7.8 million tonnes in the crop year to June 2020
In Alwar spot market in Rajasthan the prices dropped -12.9 Rupees to end at 3999.25 Rupees per 100 kg.
* Ref.Soya oil trading range for the day is 810-822.
* Ref soyoil gained due to lower edible oil imports.
* India's edible oil imports fell 32% on year to 941,219 tn in March, the Solvent Extractors' Association of India said.
* U.S. soyoil stocks at the end of February were projected to slip to 2.270 billion lbs.
* At the Indore spot market in Madhya Pradesh, soyoil was steady at 790.75 Rupees per 10 kgs.
* CPO trading range for the day is 649.5-671.5.
* Crude palm oil gained on supply disruption worries as the world's second-largest producer is likely to reach a decision on reopening plantations.
* The Malaysian Palm Oil Association had estimated March crude palm oil production to increase 11% to 1.43 million tonnes.
* The Southern Palm Oil Millers Association has estimated a 4% increase in palm oil production.
* The government's monthly reference price for CPO is set at $653.76 per tonne for April, below a tax threshold of $750 per tonne
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
Views express by all participants are for information & academic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before referring below views. Click Here For Disclaimer