News in headlines:
* Gold Up as Softer U.S. Treasury Yields Drive Demand
* Oil retreats, gold gains ground
* OPEC+ compliance with oil production cuts at 113% in March, sources say
Chart of the day:
The day trend in GOLD is indicating sideways to upside move indicating buy signal as making higher highs and higher low breaking the resistance so one can go long in it.
* Bullion: Day trend is indicating sideways to upside move in Gold and Silver.
* Energy: Day trend is indicating mixed move in Crude oil and Natural Gas.
* Base metals: Day trend in base metal is indicating mixed move.
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
Please refer disclaimer at https://www.swastika.co.in/disclaimer
Views express by all participants are for information & academic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before referring below views. Click Here For Disclaimer