Follow us Now on Telegram ! Get daily 10 - 12 important updates on Business, Finance and Investment. Join our Telegram Channel https://t.me/InvestmentGuruIndia
Download Telegram App before Joining the Channel
* Turmeric trading range for the day is 5782-5998.
* Turmeric prices dropped on better crop prospects amid weak export demand from Iran.
* In Andhra Pradesh, Duggirala market turmeric supply reported on an average 5,000-6,000 quintals per day.
* As per the latest statistics, the total area sown under turmeric in Telangana was at 48,315 hectare in the current 2019-20 season
* In Nizamabad, a major spot market in AP, the price ended at 5890.65 Rupees dropped -9.35 Rupees.
* Jeera trading range for the day is 15680-15910.
* Jeera prices dropped amid better sowing prospects and good monsoon rains in all the production areas.
* However, incessant rains have increased the soil moisture levels in the production belts of Jeera which can delay the start of sowing by 10- 15 days
* There were fear that jeera output in Turkey has fallen to only 4,000 tons from normal output of 18,000 tons.
* In Unjha, a key spot market in Gujarat, jeera edged down by -117.75 Rupees to end at 16237.5 Rupees per 100 kg.
* Dhaniya trading range for the day is 6392-6722.
* Mustard seed dropped on late profit booking after prices seen supported after revival of fresh buying by millers in physical
* Mustard seed crushing by mills in India jumped 22.2% on year to 550,000 tn in November
* Currently, high moisture level in the soil due to prolonged rains in most part of India is likely to delay sowing of Mustard.
* In Kota spot market in Rajasthan the prices gained 34.55 Rupees to end at 6971.1 Rupees per 100 kg.
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
Views express by all participants are for information & acadamic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before refering below views. Click Here For Disclaimer