* Turmeric trading range for the day is 5990-6302.
* Turmeric prices dropped amid good rains have raised expectations on production.
* As per Andhra Pradesh Govt, Turmeric sowing reported 10,345 hectares as compared to 17,640 hectares in the corresponding period last year.
* Only 55-60 per cent of turmeric that arrived was sold at the markets in Erode.
* In Nizamabad, a major spot market in AP, the price ended at 6376.2 Rupees dropped -33.8 Rupees.
* Jeera trading range for the day is 16395-16865.
* Jeera gained on short covering after prices dropped amid hopes of higher sowing in coming season and comfortable stocks.
* Further upside seen limited due to anticipation of a rise in arrivals in coming weeks before the start of new season in October.
* As per data arrivals of jeera in Gujarat is about 22,200 tn compared to 12,000 tn last year same period.
* In Unjha, a key spot market in Gujarat, jeera edged up by 63 Rupees to end at 16943.35 Rupees per 100 kg
* Dhaniya trading range for the day is 6068-6254.
* Dhaniya gained amid good demand from the traders for new season crop due to uptick in exports and on lower new season arrivals.
* Coriander acreage were lower by almost 30-40 per cent due to deficient monsoon rainfall in Gujarat and most parts of Rajasthan
* Arrivals in the current year, according to the market sources are lower by about 20-25 per cent at 1.8 lakh tonnes
* In Kota spot market in Rajasthan the prices dropped -62.4 Rupees to end at 6486.35 Rupees per 100 kg.
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
Views express by all participants are for information & acadamic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before refering below views. Click Here For Disclaimer