* Turmeric trading range for the day is 5966-6270.
* Turmeric prices ended with gains on short covering after prices dropped amid good rains have raised expectations on production.
* As per Andhra Pradesh Govt, Turmeric sowing reported 10,345 hectares as compared to 17,640 hectares in the corresponding period last year.
* Only 55-60 per cent of turmeric that arrived was sold at the markets in Erode.
* In Nizamabad, a major spot market in AP, the price ended at 6376.2 Rupees dropped -33.8 Rupees.
* Jeera trading range for the day is 16505-16845.
* Jeera prices dropped amid hopes of higher sowing in coming season and comfortable stocks.
* Further pressure seen due to anticipation of a rise in arrivals in coming weeks before the start of new season in October.
* As per data arrivals of jeera in Gujarat is about 22,200 tn compared to 12,000 tn last year same period.
* In Unjha, a key spot market in Gujarat, jeera edged up by 96.95 Rupees to end at 17040.3 Rupees per 100 kg.
* Dhaniya trading range for the day is 6067-6307.
* Dhaniya dropped as demand seen sluggish in the spot market due rising temperature in major growing areas of Rajasthan.
* Higher output in Russia, Ukraine, Bulgaria put pressure on domestic coriander contract
* Pressure also seen due to increasing stock at exchange-accredited warehouses of 5007 tons as on May 30.
* In Kota spot market in Rajasthan the prices gained 34.35 Rupees to end at 6520.7 Rupees per 100 kg.
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
Views express by all participants are for information & acadamic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before refering below views. Click Here For Disclaimer