Now Get InvestmentGuruIndia.com news on WhatsApp. Click Here To Know More
* Turmeric trading range for the day is 6820-7252.
* Turmeric gained on short covering after prices dropped due to fall in export mainly poor demand from Iran.
* Fresh spell of rains in producing centres is likely to have positive impact on yield and output.
* In Tamil Nadu, Turmeric growing regions lower rainfall reported, till now only 45-50% sowing completed.
* In Nizamabad, a major spot market in AP, the price ended at 6826.2 Rupees gained 44.4 Rupees.
* Jeera trading range for the day is 16695-17125.
* Jeera prices dropped due to sufficient availability and prospects of good crop next season.
* Further, pressure seen because of high moisture content in the spice, due to rainfall in the key producing areas of Gujarat.
* Parched land of Gujarat got good rains recently and soil moisture along with higher prices will motivate farmers to grow jeera on higher area
* In Unjha, a key spot market in Gujarat, jeera edged down by -33.1 Rupees to end at 17355.35 Rupees per 100 kg.
* Dhaniya trading range for the day is 5853-6013.
* Dhaniya gained amid good demand from the traders for new season crop due to uptick in exports and on lower new season arrivals.
* Coriander acreage were lower by almost 30-40 per cent due to deficient monsoon rainfall in Gujarat and most parts of Rajasthan
* Arrivals in the current year, according to the market sources are lower by about 20-25 per cent at 1.8 lakh tonnes
* In Kota spot market in Rajasthan the prices dropped -28.1 Rupees to end at 6636.45 Rupees per 100 kg.
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
Views express by all participants are for information & acadamic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before refering below views. Click Here For Disclaimer