* Turmeric trading range for the day is 5206-5322.
* Turmeric gained on short covering after prices dropped amid reports of higher carry forwards stocks from last year due to higher production.
* State of Tamil Nadu and Andhra Pradesh has also ample amount of stocks which eased worries in the domestic market.
* Positive pre-monsoon reports by IMD has improved the sentiments for higher sowing in the June-August months of the current year
* In Nizamabad, a major spot market in AP, the price ended at 5131.25 Rupees gained 14.05 Rupees.
* Jeera trading range for the day is 13535-14025.
* Jeera prices gained on short covering after prices dropped as traders are still bracing for a continued slackness in offtakes.
* Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot directed that jeera produce should be charged 50 paise for every Rs 100 instead of the earlier stipulated fee of Rs 2.
* Farmers are expecting nearly 30 per cent jump in jeera crop from 4,16,600 tonnes reported in 2019 to 5,35,500 tonnes this year
* In Unjha, a key spot market in Gujarat, jeera edged down by -20.55 Rupees to end at 13744.45 Rupees per 100 kg.
* Dhaniya trading range for the day is 5317-5801.
* Dhaniya prices seen supported as the crop is lower than expectation in Rajasthan.
* Coriander acreage in Gujarat, was at 88405 ha, data from the state farm department showed.
* According to Spices Board of India data, coriander exports were at 24,500 tn, up from 24,450 tn from the year-ago period.
* In Kota spot market in Rajasthan the prices dropped -28.55 Rupees to end at 5971.45 Rupees per 100 kg.
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
Views express by all participants are for information & academic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before referring below views. Click Here For Disclaimer