* Soyabean trading range for the day is 3911-4063.
* Soyabean prices gained as crops in the fields are being destroyed due to continuous rains.
* Hundreds of acres of fields have damaged farmers due to kharif season crop failure.
* China is set to buy a record amount of American soybeans this year as lower prices help the Asian nation boost purchases
* At the Indore spot market in top producer MP, soybean gained 22 Rupees to 3969 Rupees per 100 kgs.
* Rmseed trading range for the day is 5298-5488.
* Mustard gained as support seen due to low crop estimates, and increased prices by Nafed
* It is estimated that the mustard oil consumption in the domestic market has increased by 12% to 15% this year
* As per USDA, World Mustard seed beginning stock is expected to fall by around 28% to 65 Lakh tonnes.
* In Alwar spot market in Rajasthan the prices gained 12.5 Rupees to end at 5487.5 Rupees per 100 kg.
* Ref.Soya oil trading range for the day is 931-961.
* Ref soyoil gained as prices seen supported due to the pick up in spot demand following relaxations in the lockdown.
* India’s total edible oil imports probably slumped to 1.3 million tons compared with 1.52 million tons in July
* U.S. August soy oil end stocks fell 6.18 percent m-o-m: NOPA
* At the Indore spot market in Madhya Pradesh, soyoil was steady at 936.55 Rupees per 10 kgs.
* Crude palm oil prices gained on increased demand from China ahead of a key festival week.
* Malaysia's palm oil exports during Sept. 1-15 rose 12% from the month before, according to data released by cargo surveyors.
* Palm oil imports by top buyer India probably fell from a 10-month high as a slow recovery of the food services industry curtailed demand
* In spot market, Crude palm oil gained by 13.5 Rupees to end at 808.3 Rupees.
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
Views express by all participants are for information & academic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before referring below views. Click Here For Disclaimer