Follow us Now on Telegram ! Get daily 10 - 12 important updates on Business, Finance and Investment. Join our Telegram Channel https://t.me/InvestmentGuruIndia
Download Telegram App before Joining the Channel
* Soyabean trading range for the day is 4089-4165.
* Soyabean prices dropped as millers buying remained muted in the absence of any significant export demand for soymeal.
* However, lower soybean crop projection for the current year checked prices to decline.
* India's 2019-20 soybean output is seen nearly 18% down at 89.9 lakh ton as against 109.3 lakh tons last year
* At the Indore spot market in top producer MP, soybean dropped -10 Rupees to 4081 Rupees per 100 kgs.
* Rmseed trading range for the day is 4363-4461.
* Mustard seed prices gained as support seen after revival of fresh buying by millers in physical to meet the likely demand of mustard oil.
* India's Nov-Aug rapeseed oil imports slipped to 59,171 tons from 2.29 lakh tons a year ago due to higher prices in the global markets.
* NAFED had procured around 1.08 million tonnes mustard seed harvested in 2018-19 (Jul-Jun) under a price-support scheme.
* In Alwar spot market in Rajasthan the prices dropped -25.75 Rupees to end at 4540 Rupees per 100 kg.
* Ref.Soya oil trading range for the day is 822-846.
* Ref.Soyaoil prices gained on increased buying tracking firm trend in soybean prices.
* India’s oil year 2018-19 (Nov-Oct) edible oil imports rose 2.73 percent y-o-y to 14.91 MMT from 14.52 MMT in oil year 2017-18.
* Export of soymeal from India during April-October of the current fiscal slipped 31% to 3.89 lakh due to higher prices of bean
* At the Indore spot market in Madhya Pradesh, soyoil was steady at 829.4 Rupees per 10 kgs.
* CPO trading range for the day is 683.4-703.4.
* Crude palm oil prices gained boosted by expectations of tightening supplies and strong demand led by biodiesel consumption.
* Total palm oil production in Indonesia and Malaysia is expected be flat next year, due to dry weather and low fertiliser application.
* According to Indonesia trade ministry, Indonesia kept Dec crude palm oil export duty unchanged at zero.
* Crude palm oil prices in the spot market gained by 2.30 rupees and settled at 689.30 rupees.
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
Views express by all participants are for information & acadamic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before refering below views. Click Here For Disclaimer