Now Get InvestmentGuruIndia.com news on WhatsApp. Click Here To Know More
* Gold trading range for the day is 37439-38469.
* Gold prices drifted lower as equities moved up on increased risk appetite amid hopes global central banks would step up stimulus to boost growth.
* Prices remained under pressure after global financial markets regained footing, as China hinted at more support for its economy.
* Investors will shift their focus to the Federal Reserve's annual symposium next week.
* Traders see about a one-in-three chance of a 50 basis-point rate cut by the Fed this September.
* BUY GOLD OCT 2019 @ 38100 SL 37960 TGT 38280-38420.MCX
* Silver trading range for the day is 43207-44439.
* Silver prices dropped as stocks and the dollar firmed, but fears of a slowing global economy and lack of clarity on the U.S.-China trade war kept downside limited.
* Data showing American consumers continued to splurge in July came as a relief to investors.
* China vowed to counter the latest U.S. tariffs on $300 billion of Chinese goods.
* Markets are pricing in a 40% probability of a 50-basis point Fed rate cut at September's monetary policy announcement according to Fed funds futures
* BUY SILVER SEP 2019 @ 44000 SL 43600 TGT 44500-44900.MCX
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
Views express by all participants are for information & acadamic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before refering below views. Click Here For Disclaimer