* Gold trading range for the day is 37633-38545.
* Gold prices rebounded as global equities turned subdued amid doubts about a potential U.S.-China interim trade deal.
* Prices seen some pressure earlier after a surprise move by China's central bank in cutting a key interest rate painted an upbeat picture about global growth.
* Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell told lawmakers that "the U.S. economy is the star economy these days."
* Market participants now await minutes of the Federal Reserve's last policy meeting, due on Wednesday, for clues about the future interest rate trajectory.
* BUY GOLD DEC 2019 @ 37800 SL 37650 TGT 37980-38100.MCX
* Silver trading range for the day is 43627-45245.
* Silver prices gained as fresh doubts over a U.S.-China trade deal pushed Wall Street into the red.
* Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell suggested that the U.S. central bank’s third straight rate cut of a quarter point in October would be its last for the year.
* Sentiment also improved today as Beijing surprised markets by trimming the seven-day reverse repurchase agreements for the first time since 2015.
* US industrial production dropped 0.8% in October, the largest decline since May 2018, the Federal Reserve reported.
* BUY SILVER DEC 2019 @ 44100 SL 43850 TGT 44450-44650.MCX
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
Views express by all participants are for information & acadamic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before refering below views. Click Here For Disclaimer