* Crude oil trading range for the day is 4081-4309.
* Crude oil prices edged higher amid doubts about the speed of Saudi Arabia’s recovery from the weekend’s attack on its facilities that knocked out a large chunk of its production.
* An Energy Information Administration report showed U.S. oil inventories rose by 1.06 million barrels last week.
* There’s also no need to release emergency stockpiles because current supplies are adequate, International Energy Agency Executive Director Fatih Birol said.
* The global oil market has enough resources to balance a large supply outage without requiring a strategic petroleum reserve
* BUY CRUDEOIL OCT 2019 @ 4100 SL 4070 TGT 4150-4180.MCX
* Natural gas trading range for the day is 176.2-191.2.
*Natural gas fell following the release of a report showing a bigger-than-expected storage build.
* The U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA) said utilities added 84 billion cubic feet (bcf) of gas to storage during the week ended Sept. 13.
* The amount of gas in inventory has remained below the five-year average since September 2017.
* Warmer than normal weather caused power generators to burn more gas than usual to keep air conditioners humming.
* BUY NAT GAS SEP 2019 @ 187.00 SL 185.00 TGT 189.50-192.00.MCX
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
Views express by all participants are for information & acadamic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before refering below views. Click Here For Disclaimer