* Gold trading range for the day is 51276-52068.
* Gold prices rose as the dollar weakened and on concerns about economic recovery from the coronavirus crisis.
* Fed vowed to keep interest rates near zero for a long time, while the United States considered a proposed $1.5 trillion coronavirus aid bill.
* Gold speculators raised their net long position by 10,622 contracts to 165,251 in the week ended Sept. 15.
* Gold jewelers in India pinned hopes on an upcoming festival season, with dealers offering discounts for a fifth straight week
BUY GOLD OCT 2020 @ 51550 SL 51350 TGT 51850-51980.MCX
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
Views express by all participants are for information & academic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before referring below views. Click Here For Disclaimer