* Gold trading range for the day is 37955-38473.
* Gold prices inched up as equities turned lower after weaker-than-expected economic data out of China weighed on risk appetite
* U.S. President Donald Trump threatened to ramp up tariffs on Chinese goods if the countries failed to reach a deal on trade.
* U.S. Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell told the Joint Economic Committee that negative interest rates sought by Trump are not appropriate for the U.S. economy right now.
* On the Sino-U.S. trade front, tensions seemed to have escalated again as the Wall Street Journal reported that the trade talks have stalled over agriculture purchases.
* BUY GOLD DEC 2019 @ 38000 SL 37860 TGT 38150-38280.MCX
* Silver trading range for the day is 44153-45173.
* Silver prices gained following the release of weak economic data coming out from China, Japan and Australia.
* Uncertainty about a potential trade deal between the U.S. and China weighed on stocks and pushed up prices.
* The Labor Department's report showed U.S. consumer prices rose by slightly more than anticipated in the month of October.
* Trump said a significant phase one trade deal with China "could happen soon" but stressed that he would only accept an agreement that is good for U.S. companies
* BUY SILVER DEC 2019 @ 44400 SL 44100 TGT 44850-45100.MCX
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
Views express by all participants are for information & acadamic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before refering below views. Click Here For Disclaimer