Now Get InvestmentGuruIndia.com news on WhatsApp. Click Here To Know More
* Crudeoil trading range for the day is 3564-3754.
* Crude oil prices gained supported by attacks on two oil tankers in the Gulf of Oman this week gave prices a floor.
* The outlook for oil demand growth in 2019 has dimmed due to worsening prospects for world trade, the IEA said.
* President Trump states that the Oman Strait will not be closed, but if it is, then it will not be closed for long
* President Trump says Iran committed the attack on the oil tankers in the Gulf of Oman
BUY CRUDEOIL JUN 2019 @ 3630 SL 3590 TGT 3680-3740.MCX
* Naturalgas trading range for the day is 160-171.4.
* Natural gas edged up on forecasts for rising demand as exports increase and the need for more fuel to meet increasing air conditioning use.
* The near-record production and moderate weather this spring allowed utilities to inject record amounts of gas into storage in May.
* Output in the Lower 48 U.S. states edged up to a near two-week high of 89.2 billion cubic feet per day (bcfd) from 89.0 bcfd.
* EIA projected U.S. gas consumption would rise to an all-time high of 84.17 bcfd in 2019 from a record high 82.08 bcfd a year ago.
BUY NAT GAS JUN 2019 @ 161.00 SL 159.00 TGT 164.00-166.50.MCX
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
Views express by all participants are for information & acadamic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before refering below views. Click Here For Disclaimer