* Crude oil trading range for the day is 4113-4259.
* Crude oil gained after on fresh tensions in the Middle East after a key Saudi Arabian supply hub was knocked out in an attack last weekend.
* Saudi Arabia's production dropped by almost half after an attack crippled a major oil processing facility.
* In the United States, meanwhile, torrential rain from Tropical Storm Imelda has forced a major refinery to cut production and shut a key oil pipeline
* U.S. crude stockpile rose last week as refineries cut output, and gasoline and distillate inventories also rose, the Energy Information Administration said.
* BUY CRUDEOIL OCT 2019 @ 4140 SL 4110 TGT 4180-4220.MCX
* Natural gas trading range for the day is 175.4-185.8.
* Natural gas fell as demand forecasts stayed mostly steady from the prior day.
* The U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA) said utilities added 84 billion cubic feet (bcf) of gas to storage during the week ended Sept. 13.
* The amount of gas in inventory has remained below the five-year average since September 2017.
* Warmer than normal weather caused power generators to burn more gas than usual to keep air conditioners humming.
* BUY NAT GAS SEP 2019 @ 180.00 SL 178.00 TGT 183.00-185.00.MCX
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
Views express by all participants are for information & acadamic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before refering below views. Click Here For Disclaimer