India's vehicle sales have grown in strong single digits last financial year despite the temporary slowdown in demand due to demonetization and the implementation of ..
* Power Generation increased by a moderate pace of 2.6% yoy in Feb’18 (excluding Renewables), as 4.2% yoy and 14.6% yoy rise in Coal and Nuclear power generation, r..
Tractors and MHCVs continue to surprise positively.
March 2018 was a strong month for the domestic automotive industry with robust volume growth across segments. MHCV..
* Iron Ore and Coking Coal prices declined significantly by 19% mom and 17% mom, respectively on the back of ample supply and subdued demand. Steel prices remained firm a..
All eyes on FY2019E guidance. The March 2018 quarter will be better than the March 2017 quarter. Depreciation of USD against other currencies will provide cross-currency ..
FY18 ended on a sweet note for the MoTown….
March is seasonally a strong month for auto sales although auto companies tend to push inventories at the dea..
Competitive intensity to persist in FY19
ARPU recovery merely delayed; retain Buy on Bharti and Idea
* Since January 2018, telecom service providers have once aga..
Some relief for PSBs
* In view of the sharp increase in G-Sec yields since 3QFY18 and the corresponding MTM provision impact on banks, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) ..
Roads: The next five years over an apt FY2018 base. FY2018 ordering uptick to 7,400 km by NHAI represents upgradation of 6% of total NH length, comparable to average traf..
* Government has increased subsidy on Phosphorous (P) and Sulphur (S) by 27% and 20%, respectively on the back of rising prices of Phosphoric Acid and Sulphur. However, s..
Demand strong in Feb, stocking for skewed wedding season in 2018; Hero aggressive in scooters with discounts
Our recent interaction with 2W dealers across 6-7 states r..
4QFY18E preview – a weak end to a challenging year. Jio’s pricing moves in the month of January 2018, impact of international termination rate (ITR) cut effec..
Accelya Solutions In Q4 net profit up 32.35% at Rs 24.71 cr
US dollar rises after Fed policy meeting
Rupee rises by 12 paise to Rs 69.05 against dollar
Headwinds recede for Tata Motors, but it is not out of the woods just yet
Infosys signs agreement with U.S. IRS; sees lower tax rate
India and Brazil sign 15 agreements providing for cooperation in range of areas
What bank employees` unions want from Nirmala Sitharaman before Budget
Stock Market Prediction 27 January 2020
Brazilian President given ceremonial welcome in Rashtrapati Bhavan
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface