Demand weakness persists; cost reduction to support margins
UltraTech, Shree Cement, ACC, Ambuja and Dalmia Bharat – the five largest Indian cement companies &nb..
In-line as production challenges continue
Valuations largely factor in impending benefits; Maintain Neutral
* Realizations offset lower volumes: Hin..
Creating a digital behemoth
RIL announces two major changes in its digital business
* Formation of a digital platform – RIL will set up a wholly-own..
Higher manufacturing volumes support margins
New phosphoric acid plant to aid in reducing RM cost
* Beat on all fronts: 2QFY20 revenue declined 3% YoY to INR48.6b (..
Healthy momentum as uptrend in deal wins continue
In-line operational performance: 2QFY20 USD revenue grew 14% YoY to USD149m (in-line), EBIT grew 10% YoY to INR1,451m..
Sharp decline in footfalls drag earnings
Falling SSSG dents profitability: 2QFY20 saw Shoppers Stop witness a ~2% decline in SSSG, led by over 10% drop in footfalls an..
Volume recovery visible, margin outperformance drives upgrade
* EBIT margin exceeds estimate driven by cost control: Net realizations increased 9.5% YoY to INR502k (o..
Higher opex led decline in earnings; Aggressive USD1b revenue target in Biologics by FY22
* Biologics/Small Molecules drive revenue growth: 2QFY20 revenues grew 19% Y..
Strong US sales lead earnings beat; India growth to revive gradually
* Strong earnings growth despite high base YoY: 2QFY20 revenues were up 10% YoY at INR12.4b (v/s ..
Yield/ASK in line; higher cost impacts profitability
INDIGO reported a yield of INR4.0 (in-line) for 2QFY20. However, RPK of 20.2b came in below our estimate of 21.4b,..
Demand lights up in the festive season
We conducted post-festive season channel checks to understand the demand environment in Mumbai. Although the sample size is too ..
Price erosion in Lighting segment impacts earnings
* Earnings miss estimates marginally: 2QFY20 revenue grew 4% YoY to INR10.7b (10% below est. INR11.9b), while EBITD..
Accelya Solutions In Q4 net profit up 32.35% at Rs 24.71 cr
US dollar rises after Fed policy meeting
Rupee rises by 12 paise to Rs 69.05 against dollar
BSNL to offer more data, validity under select prepaid plans
Infosys signs agreement with U.S. IRS; sees lower tax rate
ITV set for solid end to the year after third-quarter advertising grows
Visva-Bharati unique blend of tradition and modernity: Ram Nath Kovind
Modi, Shah greet nation on Guru Nanak`s Prakash Parv
Osram backs AMS takeover as auto downturn triggers 2019 loss
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface