Less dark, but not bright yet
* At the higher end of guidance:
WPRO’s 0.1% QoQ CC growth in IT services was better than our estimate of 1% de-growth a..
Monsoon deficit at 4%, kharif sowing down 9.3% YoY
* India received 334.1mm of rainfall during 1st June 2018-20th July 2018. This is 4% below the long period av..
Rates reduced further
The GST Council, in its 28th meeting, has made significant changes to the tax frameworkpruning the tax rates, easing the compliance burden for S..
Big gets bigger
* UPL has announced the acquisition of US-based Arysta Life Science Inc for an all-cash consideration of US$4.2bn. It is backed by equity investm..
Core business robust; Provisioning hit of INR18b (pre-tax) taken directly to reserves
* L&T Finance Holding’s (LTFH) 1QFY19 PAT grew 71% YoY to INR5.4..
Miss on margins dampens performance
* Operational performance below expectations:
2QCY18 revenue rose 22% YoY to INR27.1b, broadly in line with our estimate..
Positives factored in; downgrading to Neutral on premium valuations Standalone results
* 1QFY19 PAT grew ~12% YoY to INR10.2b – 9% miss due to higher prov..
Business momentum remains strong; margins expand further
* HDFC Life (HDFCLIFE) delivered a steady quarter, with total premium increasing 37% YoY (62% YoY growth..
A broader set of Options now in action
* Marginal operational miss:
MCX’s 1QFY19 revenue grew 3.2% QoQ to INR729m v/s our estima..
Identifying good seeds for a good crop
Acquires Arysta LifeScience for USD4.2b
* UPLL announced the acquisition of Arysta LifeScience – the agrochemica..
Strong core business; Ind-AS transition impacts networth by ~5%
* Bajaj Finance (BAF) reported PAT of INR8.36b under Ind-AS accounting (INR10.2b (+69% YoY) unde..
Cost pressures dent performance
* Higher newsprint prices drag PAT lower:
Consol. revenue increased 7% YoY to INR6.3b (in-line), mainly led by 7% YoY growth i..
Accelya Solutions In Q4 net profit up 32.35% at Rs 24.71 cr
US dollar rises after Fed policy meeting
Rupee rises by 12 paise to Rs 69.05 against dollar
Headwinds recede for Tata Motors, but it is not out of the woods just yet
Infosys signs agreement with U.S. IRS; sees lower tax rate
Daily Market Commentary 21 January 2020 by Mr. Siddhartha Khemka
Sell Gold In The Range Of 39900-39880 SL Above 40000 TGT 39700/39600 - Axis Securities
Senior players laud AIFF for broad-basing womens football
Exclusive: BP pulls out of Iraq`s Kirkuk field as expansion plans stall
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface