Private players’ individual WRP grows 22% YoY in Jul’19
Individual WRP market share for private players expands ~240bp YoY to 59.2%
JLR wholesales up ~19% YoY…
…led by low base/market-level initiatives
* JLR’s wholesale volumes grew 19.4% YoY (-3.3% MoM) to 41.8k units (our ..
A significant miss; cutting estimates by 20%+
* Op. performance below expectations: Consol. sales declined 34% YoY to INR4.6b (our estimate: INR7.9b) in 1QFY20. Stand..
Higher cost and lower realization impact performance
Cutting estimates to factor in alumina/LME price decline
EBITDA of INR2.1b (-59% QoQ) came in below our estim..
Hurt by destocking in Oil & Gas and India CV
* Standalone revenue was down 9% YoY at INR13.5b (our estimate: INR17.1b) in 1QFY20 due to lower tonnage (-9% YoY/-3%..
Robust growth in DF; New launches in US/softening RM prices to improve profitability
* India/US leads while other international business drags revenue growth: Sales i..
Stable operating performance, but liquidity remains tight
* 1QFY20 PAT grew 8% YoY to INR5.3b (in-line), driven by stable loan growth, decline in margins and modest s..
Standalone steady; Losses in investee portfolio remain high
* Broad-based revenue growth in standalone business: 1QFY20 standalone revenue was INR3.1b (In-line), +6.9..
EBITDA in-line; SMP greenfield plants stabilizing, breakeven by end-FY20
* Consol. revenue grew ~14% YoY to ~INR167.9b (our estimate: INR168.6b) in 1QFY20, led by the..
Margins shrink significantly, prompts sharp earnings cut
* Standalone net sales were up 9.8% YoY to INR20.5b (our estimate: INR20.4b) in 1QFY20. EBITDA declined 17.8%..
Core GRM at a premium to benchmark
* BPCL reported a GRM of USD2.8/bbl, lower than our estimate of USD3.0 and USD7.5 in 1QFY19. Consequently, EBITDA was down 53% YoY/..
Below is the Views On Today's FM Announcement by Mr.Motilal Oswal, CMD, Motilal Oswal Financial Services
"We do believe that we ..
Accelya Solutions In Q4 net profit up 32.35% at Rs 24.71 cr
US dollar rises after Fed policy meeting
Rupee rises by 12 paise to Rs 69.05 against dollar
BSNL to offer more data, validity under select prepaid plans
Infosys signs agreement with U.S. IRS; sees lower tax rate
Foreigners Buy Net INR73.6B India Equity Derivatives Sept. 20 - Geojit Financial
We expect sideways to bearish move in JPYINR (Sep) future - Choice Broking
Dhaniya trading range for the day is 6067-6307 - Kedia Commodity
We expect bearish trend for the day trading - Choice Broking
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface