* On The daily chart USDINR closed slightly weak trimming some gains of past few days. Prices have closed below 72.00 after forming a spinning top patter at hig..
KANSAI NEROLAC PAINTS
* Stock is trading in rising channel pattern on multi time frames and current prices are bouncing from lower band of the channel suggesting price..
Maintain SELL !!!
Yes Bank reported a loss of Rs6 bn led by sharp rise in slippages (Rs59 bn) and credit cost (69 bps), marked consolidation of assets and considerable..
* On The daily chart USDINR closed slightly weak trimming some gains of past few days. Prices have closed near 72.00 spinning top patter at higher levels indica..
* On The daily chart USDINR closed strong after flat opening. Prices have closed above 72.00 with strong green candle. Going ahead 72.20-72.45 shall a..
* On The daily chart USDINR closed strong after flat opening. Prices have closed above 71.50 with strong green candle. Going ahead 71.65-71.95 shall act as supp..
* On The daily chart USDINR closed strong after gap up opening. Prices have closed above 71.25 with strong gap up doji candle. Going ahead 71.60-71.80 shall act..
Demand shows sequential improvement, corporate tax cuts to support earnings
Better than expected numbers in Q2
Total net revenues in the quarter went down by 16.7%..
* Stock has given a double bottom breakout on multi time frame charts with huge volume
* Stock also moved out of its cloud on daily chart which is aga..
Demand seems to have bottomed out
Good performance on profitability front
Bajaj Auto posted a strong set of numbers Q2 FY20, though volumes in the quarter declined ..
* On The daily chart USDINR closed above imp moving average 50EMA (71.03). If prices scale below 70.65 on closing basis some weakness towards 70.40 will be seen..
Green shoots driving retail demand...wholesale demand to follow suit with a lag effect
Month of October witnessed both the festivals Dasera and Diwali bunching in the ..
Accelya Solutions In Q4 net profit up 32.35% at Rs 24.71 cr
US dollar rises after Fed policy meeting
Rupee rises by 12 paise to Rs 69.05 against dollar
BSNL to offer more data, validity under select prepaid plans
Infosys signs agreement with U.S. IRS; sees lower tax rate
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Copper, Nickel, Zinc Commodity Report of 18 November 2019 By Geojit Financial
India says e-cigarette ban implies use of devices also prohibited
Malaysia says palm oil industry challenged to meet green standards by 2020
Offer income tax benefits on Senior Citizens Savings Scheme, urges SBI Research
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface