*USDINR trading range for the day is 63.56-63.94.
* Rupee rose after comments from US Treasury Secretary and as the Reserve Bank of India declined passing a..
The dollar extended its retreat against a basket of major currencies as Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin’s endorsement of a low dollar attract..
* USDINR trading range for the day is 63.53-63.87.
* Rupee gained as the dollar fell to over 37-month lows against major currencies on expectations of econo..
Yesterday rupee appreciated by 0.16 percent as dollar index weakened by 1.02 percent on account of IMF projection of Indian GDP to..
The US dollar continued to slide keep the trend heading to the downside. The index was last quoted at 89.85, down 0.30%.
The EURUSD also moved hi..
Yesterday rupee appreciated by 0.20 percent as dollar index weakened by 0.33 percent on account of IMF projection of Indian GDP t..
* USDINR trading range for the day is 63.68-64.04.
* Rupee appreciated against the dollar on likely overseas fund inflows into local stocks.
The dollar pared some of its losses after U.S. senators struck a deal to lift a three-day government shutdown but it was mired near a three-year low ..
US dollar surprisingly remains on the defensive against basket of currencies despite resolition to US government shutdown. However, we suspect that markets are pric..
USDINR price has been falling within a falling channel on the daily chart, A breakout on the higher end may push for sharp rally but till th..
Yesterday rupee depreciated by 0.09 percent despite dollar index weakening by 0.19 percent on account of fresh bouts of dollar dem..
* USDINR trading range for the day is 63.62-64.19.
* Rupee gained led by financial stocks amid improved investor sentiment after the government decided to c..
Accelya Solutions In Q4 net profit up 32.35% at Rs 24.71 cr
US dollar rises after Fed policy meeting
Rupee rises by 12 paise to Rs 69.05 against dollar
BSNL to offer more data, validity under select prepaid plans
Infosys signs agreement with U.S. IRS; sees lower tax rate
RBI`s flexible inflation targeting regime set for review
India`s fuel demand rose 10.5 percent in November
Amazon, Onida bring Fire TV edition Smart TVs to India
Yes Bank slips 12% as board delays decision on new investors
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface