* On a weekly chart, the stock has confirmed a “Bullish Hammer” candlestick with a support of 100 weekly moving average which is a bullish reversal formation ..
Shares of Shree Cement soared over 4 per cent on the Bombay Stock Exchange after the company after the company said that it has commissioned new cement grinding unit in R..
The company reported standalone net profit during the quarter stood at Rs 14.85 crore compared to net loss of Rs 47.02 crore in the previous year quarter. Net revenue of ..
* Orient Cement’s Q3FY18 operating performance disappointed, with EBITDA at Rs391mn against estimated Rs772mn and OPM at 7.6% against estimated 14.5%, led by lower ..
For the quarter Q3 FY18 Ultratech Cement’s realizations de-grew by 1.35% on a YoY basis. Domestic sales volume increased by 37.1% to 15.1 mnt while the total volume..
The company reported standalone net profit of Rs 32.19 crore for the quarter ended December 31, 2017 as compared to Rs 4.61 crore in the same period last year, registerin..
MP Birla Group flagship Birla Corporation on Saturday reported a consolidated net loss of Rs 21.84 crore for the quarter ended December 31, 2017, as compared to Rs 41.29 ..
B.K. Birla group company Kesoram Industries on Saturday reported a net loss of Rs 43.17 crore during the quarter ended December 31, 2017 as compared to a loss of Rs..
Dismal performance due to weak realization
* Realization miss due to weaker pricing in focus markets: Revenue grew 12% YoY (-2% QoQ) to INR5.1b (est. of INR5.9b), as ..
Shares of ACC fell over 2 per cent on the Bombay Stock Exchange even after cement maker reported healthy performance in October-December quarter as profit more than doubl..
* On a weekly chart, the stock is taking a support of downward sloping trend line from where a bounce back move can be expected.
* Further, on a daily chart, after giv..
Cement maker ACC Ltd said on Thursday its fourth-quarter profit more than doubled from a year earlier and beat analysts' expectations.
Profit rose 126 percen..
Accelya Solutions In Q4 net profit up 32.35% at Rs 24.71 cr
US dollar rises after Fed policy meeting
Rupee rises by 12 paise to Rs 69.05 against dollar
Headwinds recede for Tata Motors, but it is not out of the woods just yet
Infosys signs agreement with U.S. IRS; sees lower tax rate
Wall Street Week Ahead: Main Street leans toward Sanders, but Wall Street says Donald Trump
India`s GDP growth improves slightly to 4.7% in December quarter
COVID Impact on Indo-China Trade By Mr. Praveen Khandelwal
India`s April-January fiscal deficit remains above full-year target
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface