For the quarter Q3 FY18 Ultratech Cement’s realizations de-grew by 1.35% on a YoY basis. Domestic sales volume increased by 37.1% to 15.1 mnt while the total volume..
The company reported standalone net profit of Rs 32.19 crore for the quarter ended December 31, 2017 as compared to Rs 4.61 crore in the same period last year, registerin..
MP Birla Group flagship Birla Corporation on Saturday reported a consolidated net loss of Rs 21.84 crore for the quarter ended December 31, 2017, as compared to Rs 41.29 ..
B.K. Birla group company Kesoram Industries on Saturday reported a net loss of Rs 43.17 crore during the quarter ended December 31, 2017 as compared to a loss of Rs..
Dismal performance due to weak realization
* Realization miss due to weaker pricing in focus markets: Revenue grew 12% YoY (-2% QoQ) to INR5.1b (est. of INR5.9b), as ..
Shares of ACC fell over 2 per cent on the Bombay Stock Exchange even after cement maker reported healthy performance in October-December quarter as profit more than doubl..
* On a weekly chart, the stock is taking a support of downward sloping trend line from where a bounce back move can be expected.
* Further, on a daily chart, after giv..
Cement maker ACC Ltd said on Thursday its fourth-quarter profit more than doubled from a year earlier and beat analysts' expectations.
Profit rose 126 percen..
* On the daily chart, the stock has bounced back after taking a support near 300 level which has also acted as its support zone in the past.
* Moreover, on weekly char..
STOCK IN FOCUS
* Ramco Cements (RCL) gained ~2% in yesterday’s sell-off markets despite subdued operational performance.
* While operational performance was d..
Prices Remain Soft; Tailwinds in Place for Demand Revival
Demand environment continued to remain strong in Jan’18 on low base effect and pick-up in construction ..
The company reported standalone net loss during the quarter stood at Rs 33.77 crore as compared to net loss of Rs 24.55 crore in the previous year quarter. Net revenue of..
Accelya Solutions In Q4 net profit up 32.35% at Rs 24.71 cr
US dollar rises after Fed policy meeting
Rupee rises by 12 paise to Rs 69.05 against dollar
Headwinds recede for Tata Motors, but it is not out of the woods just yet
Infosys signs agreement with U.S. IRS; sees lower tax rate
We would remain cautious on the Indian markets in the near term by Mr. Ajit Mishra
Nifty momentum has weakened in the near term by Mr. Amit Shah
Index recovers in last hour and forms a reversal pattern by Mr. Ruchit Jain
Irdai says `yet to get` proposal from LIC on IPO
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface