Margin miss led by lower realizations
Volumes exceed estimates led by JPA ramp-up
* Volumes rise as JPA operates at 60% utilization: 3QFY18 volume rose 35% YoY (+..
* On a daily chart, the stock has given a negative breakout of its neckline of “Head & Shoulder” formation which indicates a weakness in the counter.
Shares of Everest Industries rallied nearly 9 per cent, hitting 52-week high, on the Bombay Stock Exchange after the company reported a net profit of Rs 94 million for th..
Ultratech (UTCEM) reported Q3FY18 earnings below our expectation due to lower than expected realisations. Though it missed our realisations estimates, a big positive surp..
Grasim Industries has said that it has received green nod for expanding the production of man-made fibre VSF at Bharuch, Gujarat that would entail an investment of Rs 2,5..
* UltraTech Cement’s (UTCEM) Q3FY18 result was below estimates with EBITDA at Rs11.5bn (vs. estimated Rs12.3bn) and EBITDA/tn at Rs739 (estimated Rs868). Volume gro..
Ultratech Cement earnings were ahead of our estimates. Volumes are not comparable with last year due to amalgamation of cement assets of Jaiprakash Associates but volumes..
Low-cost acquisition in the UAE aligns well with long-term strategy
* In-line results: SRCM reported healthy volume growth of 8% YoY, led by a favourable base (3QFY17..
NCLI (Nagarjuna Cement Ltd Industries) has recently completed its capex in both its leading verticals of cement (0.7 MTPA) and particle boards (30,000 TPA). Post this the..
Star Cement's three promoters sold 3.34 percent stake in the firm for Rs 182 crore, through open market transactions, reported PTI. According to the bulk deal data av..
India's UltraTech Cement Ltd, part of the Aditya Birla Group, on Thursday posted a 23 percent drop in third-quarter profit, hurt by rising pet coke and coal prices.
STOCK IN FOCUS
* J.K. Cement (JKC) gained ~1.5% in yesterday’s trade defying the midcap selloff on the expectation of healthy traction ahead due to improving uti..
Accelya Solutions In Q4 net profit up 32.35% at Rs 24.71 cr
US dollar rises after Fed policy meeting
Rupee rises by 12 paise to Rs 69.05 against dollar
Headwinds recede for Tata Motors, but it is not out of the woods just yet
Infosys signs agreement with U.S. IRS; sees lower tax rate
Kareena seen carrying bag worth whopping Rs 13 lakhs
Rs 5.38 lakh crore needed for primary healthcare: Government
120 new games will come to Google Stadia in 2020
Tripura SEZ along Bangladesh to be multi-sector one
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface