* On the daily chart, the stock has bounced back after taking a support near 300 level which has also acted as its support zone in the past.
* Moreover, on weekly char..
STOCK IN FOCUS
* Ramco Cements (RCL) gained ~2% in yesterday’s sell-off markets despite subdued operational performance.
* While operational performance was d..
Prices Remain Soft; Tailwinds in Place for Demand Revival
Demand environment continued to remain strong in Jan’18 on low base effect and pick-up in construction ..
The company reported standalone net loss during the quarter stood at Rs 33.77 crore as compared to net loss of Rs 24.55 crore in the previous year quarter. Net revenue of..
The company reported standalone net profit of Rs 72.93 crore for the quarter ended December 31, 2017 as compared to Rs 66.44 crore in the same period last year, registeri..
J.K. Cement on Saturday said its stand-alone net profit rose by 9.77 per cent during the third quarter (Q3) ended December 31, 2017 to Rs 72.92 crore.
Visaka Industries Ltd (Visaka) has a diversified product portfolio offering of building products and textile product (synthetic blended yarn). The company has recently co..
JK Lakshmi Cement on Wednesday said its net profit after accounting for tax and other comprehensive income stood at Rs 8.38 crore during the October-December (Q3) q..
UltraTech Cement has got the go- ahead for its limestone mining project in Bhavnagar district, Gujarat that would entail an investment of about Rs 60 crore, as per offici..
Margin miss led by lower realizations
Volumes exceed estimates led by JPA ramp-up
* Volumes rise as JPA operates at 60% utilization: 3QFY18 volume rose 35% YoY (+..
* On a daily chart, the stock has given a negative breakout of its neckline of “Head & Shoulder” formation which indicates a weakness in the counter.
Shares of Everest Industries rallied nearly 9 per cent, hitting 52-week high, on the Bombay Stock Exchange after the company reported a net profit of Rs 94 million for th..
Accelya Solutions In Q4 net profit up 32.35% at Rs 24.71 cr
US dollar rises after Fed policy meeting
Rupee rises by 12 paise to Rs 69.05 against dollar
BSNL to offer more data, validity under select prepaid plans
Infosys signs agreement with U.S. IRS; sees lower tax rate
Market Quote by Mr. Nagaraj Shetti, HDFC securities 13 December 2019
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Copper, Nickel, Zinc Commodity Report of 13 December 2019 By Geojit Financial
Indian airlines likely to post loss of over over ₹4,230 crore this fiscal: Report
Nirmala Sitharaman: No discussion on GST rate hike yet
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface