* Stock is hovering near its previous head and shoulder breakout zone on monthly chart.
* On daily chart stock is forming positive divergence so we expect ..
Resilient performance; valuations rich
* Prism Johnson’s Q4FY18 result was ahead of our estimates with EBITDA coming in at Rs1.64bn (Est:Rs1.11bn) and OPM ..
Capacity expansion to drive core businesses
Reason for report: Q4FY18 result review and earnings revision
Grasim Industries’ (Grasim) standalone EBITDA of Rs8..
Rain Industries has said that Rain Carbon Inc., a leading global producer of carbon-based products has revised its reporting segments to include Carbon and Advanced Mater..
Decent Performance amid Cost Pressure
Sagar Cements (SCL) has reported a better-than-estimated operating performance in 4QFY18. Its consolidated EBITDA surged by 49% Y..
Cement maker ACC has said that cement demand in India is expected to grow by 7 per cent this year. The cement maker added that but intense competition and not enough cons..
Strong Performance on Better Realisations & Cost-Optimisation Measures
HeidelbergCement India (HCIL) has reported a better-than-estimated operating performance in ..
Subdued Operating Show on Cost Pressure
India Cements (ICL) has reported a subdued set of numbers for 4QFY18. Its reported EBITDA declined by ~17% YoY and ~5% QoQ to R..
One-offs mar performance; Upgrade to HOLD
* Sanghi Industries (SNGI) results got affected by plant shutdown, purchase of clinker, higher freight costs and unavailabili..
* On an hourly chart, the stock has given break out of it’s “Cup and Handle” formation which is reversal pattern, suggest an upside rally in the counter..
Strong beat across parameters
* Ramp-up of acquired assets drives volumes: Consol. volumes rose 4% YoY to 3.41mt (est. of 3.5mt), led by ramp-up of Reliance assets. R..
STOCK IN FOCUS
* UltraTech Cement (UCL) gained over 2% in yesterday’s trade on sustained demand environment and likely realisation recovery.
* We continue to ..
Accelya Solutions In Q4 net profit up 32.35% at Rs 24.71 cr
US dollar rises after Fed policy meeting
Rupee rises by 12 paise to Rs 69.05 against dollar
Headwinds recede for Tata Motors, but it is not out of the woods just yet
Infosys signs agreement with U.S. IRS; sees lower tax rate
Hubby Nick Jonas gushes over Priyanka Chopras saree look
Brad Pitt Jennifer Anistons backstage moment at SAG Awards
#LeadershipSeries: Interview With Amit Sethiya Head Marketing Syska Group
Buy Gold In The Range Of 39900-39920 SL Below 39800 TGT 40100/40300 - Axis Securities
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface