Persistent Cost Pressures to Impact Margins
Demand environment continued to remain upbeat in 1QFY19 aided by sustained infrastructure activities and firm rural demand..
Below is the View On Shree Cement FY18 Annual Report Takeaways and Analysis by Binod Kumar Modi Sr. Research Analyst Reliance Securities.
STOCK IN FOCUS
* Shree Cement (SCL) gained ~3% in yesterday’s trade on the expectation of healthy traction ahead due to sustained demand improvement and vi..
* On a weekly chart, the stock has formed Bullish Hammer Candlestick which is a sign of reversal & the stock can see a bull run.
* On a daily chart, th..
Operating margin under pressure
* Sales volume for our coverage universe is expected to increase by 18.3% yoy, led by strong volume growth of UltraTech (improvem..
Shree Cements today informed that it has incorporated two step-down subsidiaries in Dubai International Financial Centre, which would act as investment companies for the ..
* The stock reversed from its 52-week low and managed to erase the prior damages with a sharp rebound.
* We have observed bullish divergence in the key tec..
Shares of GPT Infraprojects rose over 1 per cent on the Bombay Stock Exchange after the company said that it has bagged an order valued at Rs 245.33 crore from Bangladesh..
GPT Infraprojects on Tuesday said that it has bagged an order valued at Rs 245.33 crore from Bangladesh Railway. “The contract includes construction of rail line in..
STOCK IN FOCUS
* UltraTech Cement (UCL) gained ~3% in yesterday’s trade on sustained demand environment. We continue to like UCL given its consistent endea..
Grasim Industries Ltd
In line with correction in cement space, GRASIM also retraced from its record high i.e. 1300 to 990 in last seven months. However, its pace of fa..
* On a weekly chart, the stock has taken a support of its previous base which is placed at 1260 level which suggests a bounce back move & the stock may see a bu..
Accelya Solutions In Q4 net profit up 32.35% at Rs 24.71 cr
US dollar rises after Fed policy meeting
Rupee rises by 12 paise to Rs 69.05 against dollar
Headwinds recede for Tata Motors, but it is not out of the woods just yet
Infosys signs agreement with U.S. IRS; sees lower tax rate
Daily Market Commentary 21 January 2020 by Mr. Siddhartha Khemka
Sell Gold In The Range Of 39900-39880 SL Above 40000 TGT 39700/39600 - Axis Securities
Senior players laud AIFF for broad-basing womens football
Exclusive: BP pulls out of Iraq`s Kirkuk field as expansion plans stall
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface