Significant miss led by higher costs
* Cement profitability increases 4% YoY: 2QFY20 revenues declined 2% YoY to INR13.1b (in line with est.). Cement and clinker volu..
Beat led by lower-than-estimated costs
* Margin improvement driven by realizations: Consol. volumes increased 4% YoY to 3.2mt (our estimate: 3.13mt). Cement realizatio..
The company reported standalone net loss during the quarter stood at Rs 28.59 crore as compared to net loss of Rs 35.68 crore in the previous year quarter. Net revenue of..
Ambuja Cements Limited (AMBUJACEM)
In line with other cement counters, AMBUJACEM has been trading with negative bias for the last several months. Though it has h..
Beat led by realizations
* Volumes in line; realizations surprise: Total sales declined 3% YoY to 2.06mt in 2QFY20. While cement sales were up 3% YoY to 1.92mt, ..
Performance Beat led by Strong Volume
Exceeding our estimates, Ramco Cements (TRCL) has reported a strong performance mainly led by better-than-expected volume and pri..
ACC Limited (ACC)
ACC has been struggling around the resistance zone of multiple moving averages on daily chart for the past three weeks or so. Considering its prevail..
Demand weakness persists; cost reduction to support margins
UltraTech, Shree Cement, ACC, Ambuja and Dalmia Bharat – the five largest Indian cement companies &nb..
All round performance
We retain BUY rating with TP of Rs 880 (13x Sep’21E EBITDA). Our TP implies EV/MT of USD 179/MT.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE QUARTER
* In 2QFY..
CENTURYTEX added around 14% in open interest as long buildup was seen in it in previous session. Current chart pattern also indicates further up ..
The Ramco Cements Limited
* RAMCOCEM has formed a cup and handle pattern (which generally act as a continuous pattern) on the weekly chart while holding above th..
Demand and Prices Remained Muted in Oct’19; Recovery Expected in Nov’19
* Demand momentum remained soft in Oct’19 due to extended monsoon, sand short..
Accelya Solutions In Q4 net profit up 32.35% at Rs 24.71 cr
US dollar rises after Fed policy meeting
Rupee rises by 12 paise to Rs 69.05 against dollar
BSNL to offer more data, validity under select prepaid plans
Infosys signs agreement with U.S. IRS; sees lower tax rate
BREAKING NEWS - Nov Retail Inflation At 5.54%
Tech Mahindra bags Rs 500cr smart city project in Pune
Agritech startup Ecozen completes $6mn funding from IFA, Omnivore
India`s fuel demand growth hits near two-year high in November
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface