Published on 15/11/2017 11:14:57 AM | Source: GEPLCapital Ltd
Germany upbeat data lifts Euro to 2-1/2 week high, dollar slips - GEPL
* The euro remained close to 2-1/2 week highs in early Asian trading on Wednesday, getting a boost from upbeat German economic data as investors awaited U.S. consumer inflation data later in the global session.
* The common currency edged down slightly to 1.1791 after jumping more than 1 percent in the previous session. It moved well away from a 3-1/2- month low of 1.1553 plumbed last week.
* The euro's ascent pushed down the dollar index. It was steady on the day at 93.856, wallowing at its lowest levels since late October and well below its overnight high of 94.542.
* Germany's seasonally adjusted gross domestic product rose by 0.8 percent on the quarter, beating forecast of 0.6 percent.
* Against the yen, the greenback inched slightly lower to 113.43 JPY, remaining well below its eight-month high of 114.735 hit last week.
* Data released earlier on Wednesday showed Japan's economy posted its longest period of uninterrupted growth in more than a decade, expanding at a 1.4 percent annualised rate in the July-September quarter. That was slightly above the median estimate for annualised growth of 1.3 percent.
* The Indian rupee opened strong against dollar at 65.3850 but soon slipped to day’s low of 65.9850 before closing at 65.42 flat against previous close. With weekly bullish engulfing candle on charts we see rupee further weakening towards level of 66-66.20. For the day we expect the pair to trade in the range 65.25-65.50
USDINR Spot Technical Outlook
* Prices break above the trading range 64.71 and 65.34
*And prices closed above 5(65.3628) and 3(65.4574) EMA
* Trend is sideways
*If prices sustain above 65.34 we might see prices testing 66 levels.
EURINR Spot Technical Outlook
• Prices closed in the trading range 75.96 and 78.29
• And prices closed above 5(76.2756) and 3(76.4929)EMA
* Trend is bullish
* If prices sustain above 76.77 we might see prices testing 77 levels .
GBPINR Spot Technical Outlook
* Prices closed in the trading range 85.40-86.18
* And prices closed above 5(85.7304) and 3(85.7915) EMA
* Trend is sideways
* If prices sustain above 85.40 we might see prices testing 86.20 levels.
JPYINR Spot Technical Outlook
* Prices closed below support turn resistance 57.75
* And closed above 5(57.5689) and 3(57.6615) EMA
* Trend is bearish
* If prices break above 57.75 we might see prices testing 58 levels.
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
For More GEPLCapital Ltd Disclaimer www.geplcapital.com/Disclaimer.aspx & SEBI Registration number is INH000000081.
Views express by all participants are for information & acadamic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before refering below views. Click Here For Disclaimer