After consolidating in a broader range for almost two months, RBLBANK has formed a fresh buying pivot on daily chart and is all set for a fresh strong surge ahead. Traders are advised to go long in the mentioned range.
21/08/2017 1:34:30 PM|Posted in Broking Firm Views - Short Term Reportread full news
* Unilever (HUL) is India's largest fast moving consumer goods company, with leadership in Home & Personal Care Products and Foods & Beverages. HUL's brands, spread across 20 distinct consumer categories, touch the lives of two out of three Indians.
* In 1931, Unilever set up its first Indian subsidiary, Hindustan Vanaspati Manufacturing Company, followed by Lever Brot
Nifty future has witnessed fresh long liquidation at upper levels of 9900, some short build up was also seen in yesterdays trading session. Huge call writing also seen at 9900 strike, we expect Nifty to be in 9900-9600 range in the short term.
After re-testing its record high, LT has been hovering in a boarder range for last four months and now about to witness breakdown from the same. Traders are advised to initiate fresh shorts on any bounce in the given range.
18/08/2017 10:47:12 AM|Posted in Broking Firm Views - Short Term Reportread full news
NTPC has surged strongly today i.e. 17th Aug after hovering in a narrow range for almost a week. Also, it is trading almost on the verge of fresh breakout from a major consolidation pattern. We suggest traders to go long in the given range.
18/08/2017 10:43:31 AM|Posted in Broking Firm Views - Short Term Reportread full news
* On a daily chart, after a healthy correction, the stock has formed a Hammer candlestick which is a bullish reversal candlestick and indicates an upside movement.
* Moreover, the stock has taken a support of its previous bottom at 200-208 level from where it gave good upside movement in the past, so based on the current scenario, we are expecting the same replicate movement in the co
* The stock has been trading as per momentum triple pattern theory in all the time frames such as daily, weekly and monthly which signifies the positive trend in the counter.
* On a daily chart, the stock has bounced back from its retracement level 38.2% of the last positive rally from 1190.55 to 1829.50 and also formed a dragonfly doji candlestick pattern which shows further positive
IDEA, after the recent bounce, has failed to sustain above the resistance zone of multiple moving averages on daily chart. Considering the chart pattern and overall trend, we suggest using any technical bounce to go short in the given range.
17/08/2017 12:13:33 PM|Posted in Broking Firm Views - Short Term Reportread full news
COLPAL has retraced marginal from its record high and found support near to medium term moving average on daily chart. Also, it has formed a fresh buying pivot and looks all set for fresh surge ahead. Traders are advised to initiate fresh longs in the given range.
17/08/2017 12:09:30 PM|Posted in Broking Firm Views - Short Term Reportread full news
* On a daily chart, the stock has been trading as per momentum triple pattern theory which shows positivity in the counter.
* On an hourly chart, the stock is trending with the support of its 20-hourly exponential moving average and during the last hour, the stock is forming a strong bullish candlestick with healthy volume activity which is a positive sign for an upward move.
Bank nifty has witnessed short covering followed by fresh long build up in yesterdays trading session. Huge put writing also seen at 24000 strike, we expect Bank nifty to be in 24300-24700 range in the short term.
DIVISLAB has been under pressure for last nine months and trading well below the moving averages (i.e. 200/100/50 EMA) on daily chart. The chart pattern indicates further slide ahead so use any technical bounce to go short in the given range.
16/08/2017 11:49:50 AM|Posted in Broking Firm Views - Short Term Reportread full news
After making a record high, PIDILITIND has been hovering in a range between 775-835 zone for past two months. And, now it looks upbeat for a fresh breakout. Traders should use this phase to accumulate in the given range.
16/08/2017 11:46:38 AM|Posted in Broking Firm Views - Short Term Reportread full news