Just Dial Limited
We reiterate our buy call on of JUSTDIAL as it was not initiated in the previous trading session.
Buy Just Dial Limited @ 420-422 Stoploss 400 Target 465 CMP 429.65
13/02/2017 10:52:19 AM
read full news
STOCK IN FOCUS
* Ramco Cements (RCL) gained 1.3% on Friday’s flat market on the expectation of better performance ahead with the possible improvement in sales volume in 2017.
* After seeing a stellar performance in 3QFY17, RCL is expected to deliver better profitability ahed with the visible reduction in debts and operating synergies.
Kaveri Seed Company Limited
KSCL has registered fresh breakout from “Triangle Pattern” on daily chart, supported by decent volume, indicating buyers interest at the current levels. Hence, we advise traders to go for long positions in the mentioned range.
KOTAKBANK added around 2% of open interest as long positions. Call buying (unwinding by writers) was seen at 780 & 800 strikes. On charts, it is trading above 50/100/200 EMAs and also holding above important price support of 760 on daily charts. We recommend doing a bull spread in Kotak bank as per levels given below.
* Nifty Feb futures volume weighted average price (VWAP) is at 8650 and Banknifty futures is at 19900.
* Put writing was seen at 8700 strikes and call writing was seen at 8900 & 9000 strikes.
* Highest positions are still at 8500 PE and 9000 CE.
* Nifty is expected to be in the range of 8600-8950.
* JBM Auto Ltd., set up in 1990, is engaged in the manufacturing of tools, dies and moulds. The Company operates in three segments: Sheet Metal Division , Tool Room Division and Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) division .
* The sheet metal component division constitutes ~95% of the overall sales revenue. This segment predom
LICHSGFIN added around 1% of open interest as fresh long positions along with some delivery based buying in previous sessions. On charts it is holding strong above its long term as well as short term moving averages on daily charts. We suggest doing a covered call as per levels given below.
BUY LICHSGFIN FEB FUTS B
* The stock reversed taking support of its short-term moving average 20-day EMA and rose to four day closing high.
* Turn around in RSI from its neutral line (placed around 50-mark) is indicating strength in the stock.
* As per the current daily set-up, we believe the stock will continue its up-move and soon recor
Just Dial Limited
JUSTDIAL was trading with bearish bias from quite a long time but on Thursday, i.e. 9th February, it posted breakout from “Inverted Head and Shoulder” formation on daily chart and also surpassed 100 EMA resistance barrier, indicating bullish bias ahead.
STOCK IN FOCUS
* JSW Energy closed 1% higher in trade on Thursday.
* JSW Energy has lost more than 35% in last 12 months due to weak operational performance in line with our estimates. Considering the recent correction in stock price, we believe that the negatives relating to weak merchant realization have already been priced in.
TVS Motor Company Limited
TVSMOTOR registered steep up move with strong volume, resuming its prevailing uptrend. Further, its chart pattern clearly reveals it is all set for fresh move towards higher levels. Hence, we advocate buying in this stock with the mentioned levels.
HINDZINC added around 1.4% of open interest as fresh long positions along with some delivery based buying in previous session. On charts, It is trading in higher highs higher lows formation above short term as well as long term moving averages on daily charts. We suggest buying HINDZINC Feb futures as per levels given below.
Tata Elxsi Limited
TATAELXSI traded with bearish bias last year and fell from 2332 till 1022 levels, which is a trend line support area (refer chart). Later, buying was witnessed which took the stock close to 1500 mark. At current juncture, it seems stock is set for fresh up move towards 1600-1650 levels.
Indiabulls Real Estate Limited
IBREALEST was consolidating just above its long and medium term moving averages (200/100 EMA’s) on daily chart, indicating strength. Going ahead, these averages, placed around 78 levels will act as immediate support and limit down side move. Hence, we advocate buying in the mentioned range.
BANK Nifty has seeing a mix of long and short positions since last 3 days,majorly longs.The support for Bank nifty is seen at 19900 and 20700 respectively. We expect a surge in option premium post the event.
BUY 9 feb 20000 pe@30-32 and buy 20700ce@30-32,net prem at 60-65,stoploss at 42,target 100.
* The stock reversed facing resistance of its upper band of the rising channel and slipped to two week closing low thereafter.
* Though, previously its short-term moving average worked as key reversal point, negative cross-over in RSI & MACD is signaling that stock will slip below that average.
* On the lower
Pidilite Industries Limited
PIDILITIND after registering a breakout from “Inverted Head and Shoulder” pattern on 24th Jan, has taken a pause, this is a healthy sign and an opportunity for fresh entry. Hence, traders should use this phase to accumulate in the given range.
STOCK IN FOCUS
* Kalpataru Power Transmission Ltd (KPTL) closed positive (+1.3%) in trade on Tuesday in a weak market. f KPTL is a well-diversified EPC player involved in execution of power transmission and pipeline projects. It also undertakes buildings, roads and power plant construction projects through its subsidiary JMC Projects.
* We ex
Bajaj Auto Limited
BAJAJ-AUTO has retraced 38.2% of the rise 2510-2918, this level is considered support as per Fibonacci theory. Further, it has also re-tested the neckline of the support zone around 2760, creating opportunities to re-enter. Hence we believe that traders should not miss this opportunity and accumulate in the mentioned range.
SCRIP SYMBOL - KWALITY
TECHNICAL RATIONALE – KWALITY, after the strong surge from 114 to 146 levels in less than a month, is currently consolidating in narrow range. Its chart pattern indicates possibility of fresh breakout in near future so use this pause to accumulate in given range.
HAVELLS added around 4.3% of open interest as fresh long positions. Daily vwap is around 433 levels. On charts, it has witnessed Pennant breakout on daily charts on Monday and also trading above short term as well as long term charts. We recommend buying HAVELLS 440 CE as per levels given below.
BUY HAVELLS 440 FEB
* The stock advanced gradually post witnessing sharp decline from its all-time-high Rs419, where initially it reversed taking support of long-term moving average 100-day SMA and later its short-term moving average 20-day EMA worked as key reversal point.
* Key technical indicators-RSI & MACD are positively poised above
Mahindra & Mahindra Financial Services Limited
M&MFIN posted fresh breakout from “Inverted Head & Shoulder” pattern on daily chart. It is a trend reversal pattern indicating bullish bias ahead.
Buy Mahindra & Mahindra Financial Services Limi
STOCK IN FOCUS
* J.K. Cement (JKC) gained ~6% in yesterday’s trade better than expected performance in its 3QFY17 result.
* JKC reported a healthy and better-than-estimated operating performance in 3QFY17 with EBITDA coming in at Rs1.48bn (+17% YoY and +2% QoQ).
* Net profit grew strongly by 276% YoY to Rs664mn aided by substa