US court imposes $5 mn penalty on Dr Reddy's over drug. - Impact Negative
* The court in New Jersey imposed the fine after a complaint that Dr Reddy Laboratories (DRL) failed to comply with the Poison Prevention Packaging Act (PPPA) and the Consumer Product Safety Act (CPSA).
* A federal court in the US imposed a USD 5 million civil
* Majesco Limited’s stock rose by 3.9% on Friday, while the BSE Sensex rose 0.7%. ff The company reported strong 2QFY18 results on the revenue front, which rose 8.8% QoQ in USD terms, led by strong order book growth seen in 1QFY18 (>20% QoQ); cloud revenue rose 28% QoQ, aided by the key IBM partnership.
* Good revenue growth drove a 395bps QoQ rise in EBITDA margin.
• Godrej Consumer Products (GCPL) is a leader among India's Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) companies, with leading Household and Personal Care Products. The company's brands, which include Good Knight, Cinthol, Godrej No. 1, Expert, Hit, Jet, Fairglow, Ezee, Protekt and Snuggy, among others, are household names across the country. The company is one of the largest marketers of t
After strong rebound, INDIGO has retraced marginal to its support zone of moving averages on daily chart and consolidating around the same. Indications are in the favor of fresh surge in near future. Traders shouldn’t miss this opportunity and accumulate in the mentioned zone.
22/01/2018 11:59:08 AM|Posted in Broking Firm Views - Short Term Reportread full news
* Manappuram Finance (MFL), an NBFC is in the business of offering gold loans, microfinance, housing loans and commercial vehicles with a total customer base of 3.6mn. The company’s AUM comprises of gold loan (81%), microfinance (13%), housing finance (2.3%),
Strategy - BHARATFORG shed around 0.37% in open interest as short covering was seen in it in previous session. Current chart pattern too indicate fresh surge in its price. We suggest buying BHARATFORG delivery as per below levels.
Strategy - Buy BHARATFORG between 722-725, SL– 705, TGT– 765
* On a daily chart, the stock has given a breakout of its short term consolidation phase accompanied by increase in volume activity which suggests a good opportunity to make long position in the counter.
* Apart from this, the stock has been trading with a strong support of 50-DEMA which suggest a positive momentum in the stock.
* Emami closed 2.5% higher in trade at Rs1270 compared to 0.3% increase in the benchmark Nifty.
* With flagship brands such as Navratna, Boroplus, Fair & Handsome and Zandu, Emami is the leading player in the FMCG market with market leadership in all four categories. Some of its flagship brands have demand that is seasonal
TATAGLOBAL added around 1.53% in open interest as short buildup was seen in it in previous session. Current chart pattern too indicate fresh decline in its price. We suggest buying TATAGLOBAL options as per below levels.
Strategy: Buy TATAGLOBAL 300PE between 2.50-2.70, SL– 0.50, TGT&nda
GAIL has witnessed decent correction of late and now retraced closer to the support zone around 460. Considering its chart pattern and existence of moving averages support, we expect marginal consolidation followed by swift recovery in days to come. Traders can accumulate fresh on dips in the given range.
* On a daily chart, the stock has given a breakout of its “Rising Channel” formation also the stock has given a breakout of its range bound movement with increase in volume activity which indicates an upside movement in the counter.
* Apart from this, the stock has been trading with a strong support of 21-DEMA which suggest a positive momentum in the stock.
OIL added around 0.25% in open interest as long buildup was seen in it with some delivery based buying in previous session. Current chart pattern too indicate fresh surge in its price. We suggest buying OIL Delivery as per below levels.
Strategy: Buy OIL Delivery between 378-380, SL– 368
PEL has formed a fresh buying pivot on daily chart while holding strongly above its short and medium term moving averages. Considering its chart pattern along with confirmations indicators, we expect a strong rally ahead.
18/01/2018 12:59:30 PM|Posted in Broking Firm Views - Short Term Reportread full news