* On a daily chart, the stock has confirmed Bullish “Morning Star candlestick” pattern with the support of its Upward Sloping trend line which indicates that ..
* On a daily chart, the stock has given a breakout of its downward sloping trendline which suggests that the stock may go up in coming trading sessions.
* Moreover, th..
* On an hourly chart, the stock has shown accumulation phase from last few trading session and given break out above falling trend line which indicates bulls are taking c..
* The stock reversed after visiting its upper band of the rising channel and slipped to one-month low violating its near-term horizontal support line. f RSI and MACD are ..
STOCK IN FOCUS
* Coal India closed 1.2% higher in trade on Monday in the weak market. We expect Coal India to report good numbers led by price hike, higher e-auction r..
Tata Communications Limited
TATACOMM has been trading closer to the lower band of its four months long distribution phase and likely to witness breakdown from the same..
Shriram Transport Finance Company Limited
After a decent correction from its record high, SRTRANSFIN has rebounded strongly today i.e. on May 22 and has a formed a fre..
* On an hourly chart, a sudden spurt in the volume has been witnessed during trading session which shows an accentuate buying in the counter.
* On a daily chart, the s..
* On a hourly chart, the stock has shown accumulation phase from last few trading session and formed inverse H&S pattern which is a reversal pattern, crossing above t..
* On a weekly chart, the stock is bouncing back after taking a support at 3046 level which is 50-Weekly Exponential Moving Average which can act as a reversal sign & ..
NMDC shed around 1% in open interest as long unwinding was seen in it in previous session. Current chart pattern also indicates further decline in its..
Axis Bank Limited
Though AXISBANK has witnessed marginal recovery of late but failed to cross its resistance zone around 564 and now trading on the verge of the fresh ..
BSNL to offer more data, validity under select prepaid plans
India's IOC buys U.S. Light Louisiana Sweet oil via tender
M&S seeks technology savings through Tata tie-up
PwC to fight SEBI audit ban to limit franchise impact
Infosys signs agreement with U.S. IRS; sees lower tax rate
Need long-term view to resolve fuel price rise issue: Ravi Shankar Prasad
India-Morocco cooperation in Renewable Energy get Cabinet nod
Cabinet approves pact with Singapore in field of personnel Management
Cabinet approves pact with Denmark on food safety cooperation
Cabinet okays MoU with France in field of renewable energy
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface