* The Nifty index consolidated during the session on the first day of November series closed at 10323.05 losing 20.75 points.
* On an hourly chart, the index had moved towards south after hitting a record high level in the morning and closed just above the 20 hours exponential moving average, worked as a support level.
NIFTY sees profit booking as PSU BANK Rally fizzles a bit. Technically though NIFTY stands little changed around 10350 …
* The NIFTY opened flat @ 10362.30, a GAP-UP of around 20 points and at a new all time HIGH. In fact the BULLS hit the first salvo by hitting the all time HIGH, but
Sensex (33157) / Nifty (10323)
Barring a negligible cut on Friday, the index kept marching higher during the week and eventually reached yet another milestone of 10300 on weekly close.
Honestly speaking, it’s very difficult to digest such kind of unstoppable move; but eventually, we have to accept that markets are always superior and s
Nifty ended almost unchanged in a dull session, taking a breather after the recent up move. Sectoral indices, on the other hand, traded mixed but majority ended flat, in line with the benchmark index. Amid all, there was no shortage of trading opportunities wherein FMCG, pharma, auto and media counters attracted maximum traction.
* Finally, Nifty witnessed breakout from consolidation range of 9650-10100 in the passing week, after spending nearly two months.
* On the sectoral front, outperformance by the PSU packs specially after the news of massive plan to re-capitalize the PSU banks, has actually helped index to regain its momentum.
Pre-Market Friday! Asian market positive territory Nifty50 on the SGX were trading at 10381 +6 points on indicating flat opening for the NSE.
The Nifty advanced 48.45 points or 0.47% to settle at 10,343.80, its record closing high. The index rose 60.30 points or 0.58% at the days high of 10,355.65 in late trade. The index declined 23.50 points or 0.22% at the days low of 10,271.
* The Nifty index ended at fresh record closing high on last day of October series, settled at 10343.80 gaining 48.45 points.
* On an hourly chart, the index had opened on a flat note ahead of last day of October Future & Options contract and shown some gain at the end after testing the support of its 20 hours exponential mo
NIFTY follows it UP on to PSU Rally to once again hit an all time HIGH. Closes @ 10350, as markets enjoy EXPIRY blush …
* The NIFTY opened flat @ 10291.80, minorly DOWN of around 4 points over Wednesday. In fact the BULLS were quiet strong right from the word GO, as th
Sensex (33147) / Nifty (10344)
After seeing a mesmerising move from PSU banks on Wednesday, our markets opened slightly on a softer note, tracking global cues. The index remained quiet for the first couple of hours. But, once again the index resumed its optimistic mode and kept moving higher throughout the remaining part to conclude the October series
Domestic Market View
Markets to start the new series on flat-to-positive note
The Indian markets recovering from the early weakness surged in last session to snap the October F&O series on record high levels. Today the start of the new series is likely to be in green and the markets will be extending the
Markets continued to move up and gained nearly half a percent on the F&O expiry day. The beginning was dull but buying in the selective index majors gradually pushed the index higher. Profit taking in the middle capped upside and strong spurt in the last hour pushed the Nifty above 10350. Meanwhile participants were busy in rollover a
Pre-Market Thursday! Asian market positive territory Nifty50 on the SGX were trading at 10273 -21 points on indicating gap down opening for the NSE.
The Nifty rose 87.65 points or 0.86% to settle at 10,295.35, a record closing high. The index spurted 132.85 points or 1.3% at the days high of 10,340.55. The index gained 33.20 points or
* The Nifty index made fresh all-time high level after the government announced recapitalization plan for PSU banks, closed at 10295.35 gaining 87.65 points.
* On an hourly chart, the index had given a gap up opening of around 100 points and mostly filled the gap in the first hour of the trading session.
* However, the
Domestic Market View
Markets to get a cautious but positive start of F&O expiry session
The Indian markets surged to fresh record highs in the last session, led by the PSU banking stocks on hopes that recapitalization plan announced by the government will improve their lending capacity and help address t
It was an exceptional day for the equity markets as Nifty reclaimed its record high, mainly supported by strong surge in the PSU banking pack. The massive plan to recapitalise the PSU banks offset the pain of Infosys results in early trade and triggered a strong gap up start. Though profit taking in other sectors capped upside but the PSU
Sensex (33042) / Nifty (10295)
Yesterday certainly has to be one of the historical days of Indian markets and undoubtedly, PSU Banks (PSBs) were the ‘Charioteer’ of this memorable Day. This is probably the perfect example how things can turn overnight as we saw recent laggards (PSBs) turning into a gold by clocking colossal surge in a singl