Investors had a ball today as markets rose to record levels (highest in 2 years) and Rupee rallied to a one month high versus the USD. The Federal Reserve announced its intention to continue with monetary stimulus easing thus providing relief to markets all over the world. INR which has been the worst performing Emerging Market currency so far this year gained hugely from this move. IN
• Markets were volatile ahead of crucial Fed meet but finally managed to close with smart gains.
• Momentum gathered steam in the last 60 minutes led by Banking stocks.
• Banks closed with handsome gains as traders closed short positions while some brave traders initiated fresh long positions anticipating
• Nifty Futures closed at 5931 which is 50 point s higher than its previous close of 5881.
• After consolidating near 5800, Nifty Futures mo ved upwards and formed intraday high at 5945.
• Now the important levels for Nifty Futures to watch are 6000 (bre akout) and 5800 (breakdown) in the current vol
Nifty opened higher but soon after the gap-up opening, profit taking was witnessed and the index slipped towards the day’s lowest levels (5840.2). Post that the index kept trading with in a 20 points range for most part of the trading session. Strong buying was witnessed in the last half an hour of trade that pushed Nifty towards the day’s h
Nifty (Spot): 5850.20 Analysis:
Nifty again closed on flat note with a mild gain of 9 points to end the session with a small white body candle. Ahead of major events on domestic and global front broader Index is stuck within a narrow range. We believe Nifty looks more down side prone right at this moment and can retest its 200DEMA in coming sessions. So, aggressiv
• Nifty Futures closed at 5881 which is 19 point s higher than its previous close of 5862.
• Nifty Futures opened at 5850 but was not able to surpass 5900 where intraday high was seen at 5888.
• For past 4 trading sessions, Nifty Futures is maintaining support of 5800 thus making it a strong support.
• If breakdown of 5800 is m
Nifty opened with a gap of around 17 points on the down side and accelerated southwards to form intraday lows at 5804.9 level. Post that minor recovery was witnessed and the index kept trading with in a 30 points range of an upward facing channel on the intraday chart. At the BSE sectorial front IT, Teck and Metal were the best performers while Realty,
According to analysts, the market is expected to remain choppy ahead of the US Fed and RBI policy meet. The 50-share index ended at 5,850.20, up 9.65 points. It touched a high of 5,857.80 and a low of 5,804.90 in trade today. The S&P BSE Sensex closed at 19,804.03, up 61.56 point. It touched a high of 19,819.10 and a low of 19,635.44 in trade today. The S&P BSE Midcap Index was down
Nifty (Spot): 5840.55 Analysis:
Nifty remained stuck in between 5800-5930 for the whole session and ended on indecisive mode with a black body candle. Our preferred view about Index is, remain positive till the time it is trading above 5800, but on the flip side one should not be too optimistic about extending this rally beyond 6000. So, cautious tradi
1. Markets opened with a bang and Nifty traded with almost 100 points gap up at open. INR too strengthened further as Dollar slipped below 63.
2. But soon higher prices again attracted profit taking and selling by DIIs as the gains evaporated as the session progressed.
3. Higher than expected inflation figure further dam
Nifty opened with a gap of around 80 points on the higher side, but the initial gains could not sustain and the index started its southwards journey and formed intraday low at 5798.15 in the later half of the session. Some buying was witnessed from the days lowest levels but could not help the index to close in positive territory. On Monday, Bankex was
Indian market reacted to worse than expected WPI numbers which came in at a 6-month high of 6.1% in August, 2013 versus Bloomberg estimates of 5.7%. Markets fell into red territory and were volatile thereafter. Even the June inflation reading was revised to 5.16% from 4.86%. BSE BANKEX was the best performer with 1.86% gains while BSE HEALTHCARE was the worst performer with loss of 2.47%. Al
Nifty (Spot): 5850.60 Analysis:
Nifty failed to penetrate last day’s high and ended with a small inverted hammer candle, and finally ended on indecisive mode. Last three candle pattern suggests broader Index is stuck within a narrow range of 5810-5930. Though, we strongly believe this positive momentum to continue further even 6000 levels. We see
• Markets continued to rally last week though some interruption was seen around 5950. Profit taking was observed as Nifty traded above 5900.
• Still, Nifty was up over 3% for the week. There was a mix of various heavyweights that contributed to this rise. Banks were amongst the gainers as PSU Banks too played
An either side break from 5815-5915 range will decide the trend of the Nifty for the coming sessions
Nifty opened with a gap of around 22 points on the down side, soon after the gap-down opening the index recovered all its initial losses to trade at its day’s highest levels at 5884.3. Post that the index kept trading sideways in a range of 40 points (5835-5875) for most part of the trading session. On Friday, Realty, Power and Capital Goods were
After starting with a green session, the Nifty continuously rose to make a weekly high of 5932.00 on Thursday. At last it ended the week with a net gain of 3.00 percent. On the sectoral front, Realty, Power, Auto, Metal and Capital goods stocks were on the buyers’ radar. However, IT stocks traded marginally lower. Now, Nifty is likely to trade in the range of 5720 and 6100
The coming week would be crucial as investors across the globe, including India would eye the next two days policy meeting of the Federal Open Market Committee (FOMC) scheduled on September, 17 and September 18, 2013, which would provide an indication on the timing and size of the Fed's cutbacks in its bond-purchase program. However, before t
Yesterday was Friday the 13th but it did not spook market participants at all. It was an uneventful day for the Indian markets as NIFTY remained range bound due to lack of any triggers. Markets kept gyrating between red and green. Sentiments were slightly tempered earlier in the day after the PMEAC lowered FY14 GDP forecast from 6.4% to 5.3%. INR improved from Rs65.246/$ last Friday to Rs63.
• Indices edged lower in choppy trade as European stocks dropped and after Indonesia's central bank surprised markets with a quarter percentage-point increase in its benchmark policy rate.
• Banking sector stocks both PSU and private saw profit booking and as a result most of them ended in the negative territory
Nifty (Spot): 5850.75 Analysis:
Nifty looks to be a bit fatigued that led broader Index to close with a hanging man candle. It ended the session with a mild loss of 60 points. Though it managed to give a close above 5830 but possibilities of retesting its 200DEMA is bright. We see below 5830 it can retest 5720-5740 that could serve as a decent support. Crucial dev
Nifty opened slightly positive but soon after the opening profit taking was witnessed and the index slipped towards the negative territory. Thereafter, the index kept trading with a negative bias. Intraday support was placed around 5850 level, on the breach of which Nifty slipped to form intraday lows at 5815.8 levels. In Thursday’s trade, Realty
NIFTY Technical Outlook:
* After testing the low of 5118 levels we had seen up movement and Nifty has breached to 5900 mark immediately.
* The downward trend line on daily basis is resisting the index at 5985 level. This can be an important note to predict the Nifty before fall market start.
* Our perception is Nifty may starts selling betwee
Nifty (Spot): 5896.75 Analysis:
Nifty closed with a mild gain of 16points with a hammer candle. It recovered from day’s low of 5833 which shows buying interest on dips. And, as the trend suggests it is clearly a buy on dips kind of market which is expected to continue till 6000 levels. n the same time we advise everyone to be cautious on rise as
• Nifty Futures closed at 5939 which is 32 points higher than its previous close of 5907.
• Nifty Futures opened on a negative note but emained range bound for the entire session, it surged higher towards close and end ed in the green at 5939 .
• After the rally of past five essions the up move in Nifty Futures now appears to be matur
• It was a volatile session that finally ended in green. Banks and metals were the major contributors to the indices.
• PSU banks in particular were in fine fettle as these were amongst the top gainers. Prominent names were BOI, PNB,BOB, SBI, Andhra Bank, OBC and IDBI. Private banks too moved higher but