On 29/06/2017 markets opened higher traded with choppiness in a narrow range to close in green. On the sectoral front Metal, Realty and telecom ended on the gainers side whereas Healthcare, Bankex and Auto ended with marginal losses. The advance decline ratio was in favour of advancing counter (Advances = 1601/Declines = 970).
* Yesterday, NSE-NIFTY moved higher gradually post gap up opening on back of firm global cues, but in the second half, index reversed from 9,576 level facing resistance of its short-term moving average 20-day EMA and slipped to sub 9,500 mark. Later, index tried to recover in
NIFTY gives a bounce back above the psychological 9500 mark. 9560-9700 stands as immediate SUPPLY zone.….
* The NIFTY opened @ 9522.95, GAP-UP by around 30 points over Wednesday. The NIFTY rose in strength slowly but surely to retest the immediate SUPPLY zone @ 9560-9570. It seemed the BULLS had corne
Domestic Market View
Markets to make a weak start on feeble global cues
Indian shares gave up early gains to end on a flat note on Thursday on the eve of F&O contract expiry. Today, the start is likely to be in red on weak global cues. On the domestic front, traders will be eying Goods and Services Tax (G
Market on June 29, 2017
The Nifty opened on positive note today & moved higher in the first half of the session. The index however couldn’t sustain in the higher territory & faced significant selling pressure in the second half. The hourly chart shows that Nifty retraced little more than 38.2% of the previous five wav decline. Near the ke
Sensex (30858) / Nifty (9504)
Yesterday, our markets opened higher owing to cheerful mood across the globe. This optimism accelerated as the day progressed to extend early morning lead towards 9560 – 9580. However, as expected, this resistance zone acted as a stiff hurdle and as a result, the Nifty corrected during the second half to pare down ma
Markets traded volatile due to derivatives expiry and settled almost flat in the end. In the first half, traders took some encouragement from the firm global markets and latest monsoon update from the IMD, which pushed the benchmark higher. However, sentiment soured in the latter half and index slipped almost vertically, eliminating all t
Domestic Market View
Markets to get a positive start on supportive global cues
The Indian markets truly depicted the choppiness and ended in red in the last session, as worries about provisioning towards large NPA kept investors on the sidelines. Today, the start of the F&O series expiry session is likely
* On Wednesday, NSE-NIFTY oscillated in the narrow range during the day and finally, after registering high of 9,523 and low of 9,474 levels index finished trade at 9,491 mark with cut of 20 points.
* NSE Cash segment reported turnover of Rs21,804 crore as compared
Market on June 28, 2017
The Nifty opened on flat note today & after a day long consolidation ultimately cracked the 9500 mark on closing basis. Thus Nifty is now trading below the crucial daily moving averages. Expansion in daily Bollinger Bands indicates that the move is likely to extend further on the downside. The short term momentum indicators
NIFTY gives back the bounce back GAINS, as it closes below the psychological 9500 mark. 9560-9700 stands as immediate SUPPLY zone.….
* The NIFTY opened @ 9520.20, marginally UP by just 9 points over Tuesday. The market seemed quiet somber ahead of the expiry, as NIFTY gave back the GAINS within minutes
Markets settled marginally lower in a range bound session, continuing its corrective phase. Meanwhile, traders kept themselves busy in rollover and unwinding of their derivatives positions. Mostly sectoral indices traded in line with the benchmark and closed on flat note. In short, it was a dull session in absence of any fresh trigger.