The choppiness in equity markets continued with rising concerns as the Indian market ended in the red yet again. Since the sentiment remains negative for now, investors are hesitant to deploy money into equities aggressively despite many stocks crashing in recent days. In the US, Republicans plan to release an outline of their tax-reform plan today. ICICI Lombard is set to list on the bourses t
* On Tuesday, NSE-NIFTY remained in pressure post flat opening, but later index reversed after visiting previous day’s low of 9,816 mark and recorded new intraday high of 9,891 level during the day. Finally, NIFTY ended the session on flat note at 9,872 mark.
Sensex (31600 ) / Nifty (9871)
Finally, after two days of massive destruction, we saw some respite in our market. The Nifty remained in a range as we saw some decent recovery from lower levels to conclude on a flat note.
Clearly, the kind of activity that we saw yesterday provides a lot of credence to the 9800 mark. This was evident as the ex
* The Nifty index has shown some recovery but ended the trading session in the red, settled at 9871.50 with losing 1.10 point.
* On a daily chart, the index has opened on a negative note and traded with volatility during the session.
* Moreover, the index has taken a support around the low level of the last trading ses
Domestic Market View
Markets to make a cautious start on sluggish global cues
The Indian markets despite recovery in the late hour ended mildly in red in the last session making it six days losing streak, today the start of the penultimate session of F&O series expiry is likely to be cautious on s
NIFTY MORNING OUTLOOK
Nifty50 on the SGX were trading at 9896 +40 points on indicating gap up opening for the NSE. Other Asian market has positive territory, on Wall Street overnights speech investors digested Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellens.
On Tuesday, Nifty declined 1.10 points or 0.01% to settle at 9,871.50, The index gained 18.75 poi
Markets witnessed a breather after recent fall and ended almost flat today. After a flat start, Nifty slipped lower and retested yesterday’s low; however, recovery in select index majors gradually trimmed the losses. There was no relief from the global markets as war of words continued between the North Korea and US. On local front,
Markets started the F&O expiry week on feeble note and lost nearly a percent. Weak Asian markets triggered negative start which further worsened with selling pressure across the board. However, rebound in last one and half hour trimmed some intraday loss. Amid all, market breadth failed to see any major improvement and ended on negati
* Yesterday, NSE-NIFTY remained in pressure right from the beginning, where index has breached near-term supports and slipped to 9,816 mark (from the intraday high of 9,961 level) during the day. Later, with the help of minor bounce back, NIFTY managed to trim the losses and
Will a Tuesday turnaround come about? Heavy selling pressure continued in the Indian market on Monday, with benchmark indices suffering further losses. Besides global factors, the crash could be attributed to the expected economic stimulus, which could increase the fiscal deficit of the country. Prime Minister Narendra Modi set up a new Economic Advisory Council, which will seek to addres
Domestic Market View
Markets to remain in somber mood on mixed global cues
The Indian markets fell further in the last session and the major averages lost another about a percent over fiscal deficit concern, after reports emerged that the government is planning a big stimulus. Today, the start is likely to rem
NIFTY MORNING OUTLOOK
Nifty50 on the SGX were trading at 9868 -15 points on indicating flat opening for the NSE. Other Asian market has negative territory, on Wall Street overnight, as the war of words between North Korea and the U.S. escalated.
On Monday, The Nifty fell 91.80 points or 0.92% to settle at 9,872.60. The index fell 148.35 point
* The Nifty index has moved down sharply on a second consecutive trading session, settled at 9872.60 with losing 91.80 points.
* On a daily chart, the index has continued its southward move during the session and breached below the 50-day exponential moving average which is a negative sign.
* However, the index has tes
Sensex (31627 ) / Nifty (9873)
Friday’s massive sell off was followed by a flat opening in our markets. However, this was the only moment; bulls had their presence as once again we saw Nifty tumbling within five minutes of opening trade. Eventually, the Nifty ended yet another session on a weak note by shedding nearly a percent from previous clos
1. As on 22.9.2017, the long term moving averages stand as below: 50 DMA @ 9954, 100 DMA @ 9753, 200 DMA @ 9238. The longer term averages, thus, still remain POSITIVELY aligned.
2. On the Index Futures side, its lightening side once again on the FII side. FIIs have decreased the stake in Index LONGS, to (+30k v
* On Friday, NSE-NIFTY witnessed the steepest percentage fall since November 2016 amidst local and global negative cues, where index has breached all the near-term support levels and slipped below the psychological mark 10,000 during the day.
* Finally, NIFTY closed the session at 9,964 mark, with cut of 158 points.
NIFTY MORNING OUTLOOK
Nifty50 on the SGX were trading at 9987 +3 points on indicating falt opening for the NSE. Other Asian market has negative territory, Market registered strong losses in the last trading session of the week amid geopolitical tensions.
On Friday The Nifty fell 157.50 points or 1.56% to settle at 9,964.40, The index slumped
After starting on a positive note last week and scaling record highs, the market gave way to losses in the later half of the week. This week has a lot in store with F&O expiry, IPOs, listings, and auto stocks in focus. Iran also successfully tested its new medium-range missile despite warnings from Washington, giving rise to geopolitical tensions. US Air Force B-1B Lancer bombers escorted b
Sensex (31922 ) / Nifty (9964)
Although the Nifty index registered a new all-time high early last week, the market participants were unable to carry forward the positive momentum at new highs. Post the recent breakout from a consolidation phase, the ’89 EMA’ on the hourly chart was a crucial support for the bulls to continue the trend. Frid
* The Nifty index has breached below the 10000 mark due to the negative global sentiments,
* The Nifty index has breached below the 10000 mark due to the negative global sentiments, settled at 9964.40 with losing 157.50 points.
* On a daily chart, the index has opened with a negative note and move further in a southwar
Domestic Market View
Markets to make a cautious start, likely to see recovery in latter trade
The Indian markets plummeted in the last session on geopolitical worries; with across the board selling dragging the major benchmarks lower by over a percent. Today, the start is likely to remain cautious on subdued
NIFTY breaks through 10000, as risk-off sets IN. Weekly structure turns weak.….
* The NIFTY opened @ 10094.35, a GAP-DOWN by 27 points. And that was the end for the BULLS. With the HIGH entrenched in opening minutes, the move was a complete BEAR. Breaking through the 10000 level in last half an h
Markets were rattled by the possible escalation of geo-political tension and fell by over one & half percent today. The latest report from the North Korea that it could respond to fresh sanctions with a hydrogen bomb in Pacific set the negative tone from the beginning. Besides, downgrade to China’s credit rating by the S&P G
Weekly Nifty Metal Intex
With an apperarance of bearish candle, resent price structure shows negative break below ascending trendline. Such pattern warrants weakness in the near term and we expect a fall towards 3300 marks.
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer
23/09/2017 4:35:58 PM
read full news
NIFTY OUTLOOK * It was a difficult week for the traders as the domestic benchmark index, Nifty, traded volatile and ended lower by over a percent. Volatility remained high due to lingering geo-political issues and not so positive local cues. * We expect volatility to remain high due to scheduled derivatives expiry of September month contracts
* It was a difficult week for the traders as the domestic benchmark index, Nifty, traded volatile and ended lower by over a percent. Volatility remained high due to lingering geo-political issues and not so positive local cues.
* We expect volatility to remain high due to scheduled derivatives expiry of September month contracts