* After opening lower at 10,936.70, and hit an intraday low of 10,889.80. The index rebounded and remained in uptrend in 2 nd trading session to hit day's high of 11,028.85. It closed 56.80 points higher at 11,003.
* On a daily chart, the Index has been formed bullish candle with above average volume activity which point out positivity in the Index.
* On an hourly chart, the Index is a giving a breakout of its upper band of Symmetrical triangle formation which is a bullish reversal formation which indicates an upside movement in the Index.
* A momentum indicator RSI and MACD both have shown positive crossover on the daily chart which adds more bullishness to the price
* Based on the above technical structure, we are expecting that the Nifty may face strong resistance 11,040 while downside support comes at 10,880 level.
Bank Nifty Outlook
* Bank Nifty managed to hold 27,000 levels and gradually extended its gains towards 27,550 levels. The index gained 0.94 percent to close at 27,504.65.
* On a daily chart, the Index has formed bullish candle with above average volume which show bullish movement in the Index.
* On an hourly chart, the Index has been trading above its 21 and 50 days Simple Moving Averages which show positivity in the Index.
* A daily momentum indicator RSI reading is at 45.27 level with a positive crossover which points out for a positive breath in the Index.
* Based on the above technical structure, we are expecting that the BankNifty may face an intraday resistance at 27,720 while downside support comes at 27,240 level.
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
For More choiceindia Disclaimer https://choicebroking.in/disclaimer
Views express by all participants are for information & acadamic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before refering below views. Click Here For Disclaimer